Majic Journeys

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
mia

Re: Majic Journeys

Postby mia » 24 Jun 2013 22:44

Wow Peter. This was fascinating to read. You are such a pro!
You are so thorough in your recordings (and love your sleep study too).
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Peter

Postby Peter » 25 Jun 2013 01:02

Cheers, its fun a lot of the time to give in to what you feel. Destroying isn't normally a feature but why fight it.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

mia

Postby mia » 25 Jun 2013 01:51

I know. I just read that one of the features of a very high level of lucidity is a strong awareness that the social mores and approved values DO NOT apply ( from Stephen LaBerge). I think it can be hard to wrap your head around that completely for a lot of us.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Peter

Postby Peter » 25 Jun 2013 02:15

yip it can be a hard call, unless I have a goal of some sort and in a totally focused mindset then I put the line on what the dream space will offer me and run with it. This will most of the time offer me choices and I can make them as I see fit. I am very resistant to stealing in a dream but will get violent if it is defence of me or someone else in the dream.

Where I normally back off or more correctly dont go is to enter the dream with a goal that is against any deep seated value that I have.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

mia

Postby mia » 25 Jun 2013 02:24

That makes sense; to not enter with a goal that goes against your deepest values, but to not be afraid to explore what the dream presents to you, acting within your knowledge of freedom.

Peter

DC got me lucid (last paragraph)

Postby Peter » 28 Jun 2013 22:45

Dream 4 29/06/2013 Just a laugh. DC getting me lucid
0515am CBTB Drifting into a nice warm energy and in a dream lucid from the start
Lucid and in a building that looks like a research hospital with security areas. I walk past a man in uniform and smile at him as I go past to a locked door and just walk through it. He raises the alarm and opens the door, says out loud “Intruder in the building. We need to find him” when asked which intruder he points at me and says “That one, that intruder” Realising how silly that all sound he start laughing and so do I. We are both now on the floor rolling around laughing like idiots.

Some random wandering and a new scene Lucid
In small hut with tight entrance, I crawl out and my ex-partner is there sitting down on a chair. She invites me over and asks me to sit down which I do. I look at my knee and see that my jeans are now on fire, she had turned up the heater that was next to me and was watching my clothes burn. I put out the flames and walk away into a market place.
There are a lot of people milling around and I notice some big slabs of steel on the ground. They are about 2 meters wide and 1 high so big and heavy. I will one of them off the ground and into the air. It is now hovering just off the ground and I start to give it spin and when it is going nice and fast I release it to the sky. It disappears into the distance with a now howling sound.
Looking around I see two small sleek space ships. They are dark green and a cross between a helicopter and a saucer and are just coming into view where I can see detail. I put my hands up to direct some energy and will one to land near me. This takes a lot of effort to get it landed as it hesitates a few times and I suspect the machine is partly organic and has some will of its own and is looking for strength and a firm mind to control it.
I approach it and a bubble of glass opens and I get in. I am now sitting in a cockpit similar to a helicopter but devoid of controls. I will it off the ground and we are now facing a sinister looking building and the craft puts out energy in horizontal sheets. We make some big slices in the building and when the job is done turn around and face the crowds in the market place. They are all happy and cheering for us. I now place protection around the ship and looking up we move away into the void.
Woke up and back to sleep. Vivid to lucid
Going down a path to the beach with a friend – now it’s a track – now it’s a tree lined road – now its a tunnel – now it’s a wooden lined tunnel – now its getting closed in and I cant see the light at the end.
I look around to see my friend and he is hiding behind a beam, I say “I can see you” he laughs and melts into the wall and says “what about now?” He comes out and laughing says “we are dreaming” and has shown me and told me that we are dreaming. I am now fully lucid. For the second time tonight I have had a good laugh with a DC and for the first time a DC has shown and told me that we are dreaming and this got me lucid again.

Notes.
Lucid on coffee
Stayed lucid with high level of control
Went from vivid to lucid in last dream due to a DC showing and telling me we were dreaming. This is a first for me

mia

Postby mia » 29 Jun 2013 00:36

A DC telling you, you are lucid. That's good! I have a blonde woman DC who I think gets close to that, but not quite there yet. Maybe one day.

Your LDs are so good Peter. You have a lot of awareness as each moment happens ; sort of really 'assessing' AS you experience them. Sure hope I can get to a similar level one day.

taniaaust1

Re: Just to scare him

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 02:03

Peter wrote:Just to scare him
Good sleep, lots Vivids, drifting off at 7am
Looking at an old building that I own, big place and has a haunted look about it and I like it and am quietly looking at the place and one wing that is older and more rundown than the rest. I know there is energy in there that has come and scared me in the past and smile at the thoughts of this and all the past terrors and ejections from dreams that have occurred.
A man appears next to me, he is my caretaker and looks after the building for me and is telling me he does not like the old wing as it scares him and he thinks there are ghosts there. I tell him there are and they have annoyed me in the past but are just playful and not that bad. We are in a small courtyard and I say they will sometimes run a ghostly finger up your spine and give you a shudder to let you know they are there and I did this to him while I was talking, he straightened up a little and looked a bit odd. Next I said that they will sometimes float around in the air in front of you just to show you that they can and I said see “just like this” and I floated up a little and hovered in front of him to show him how. About this time he just bolted out of the scene and was gone. I was lucid and knew it but the DC did not know it was a dream so I guess that maybe I just pinged some dreamer somewhere out of a dream and they are now awake in a cold sweat thinking about the dream they just had that was so real and scary.

LOL :lol:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Peter

DC followed me to another dream

Postby Peter » 02 Aug 2013 22:00

5 HTP at bedtime WBTB G + C @ 4am

Relaxing and just drifted easily into dream – just there in a soft instant
In the room and standing, looking around and smiling at the awareness and feeling of having entered the dream from waking awareness. I drift up through the ceiling and keep going in the darkness not bothering to open my eyes and just accepting the feelings of floating up. There are a few gentle tugs at my mind on the way up, they are familiar and I understand that each little tug or resistance on the way could be a level or dream if I choose to focus on the feelings but let the dream take me as high or as far as it want, no hurry and no purpose at all. Each little tug has a presence attached to it, sometimes words or quiet voices or a feeling of the air around me being a little more solid but I keep floating up till the dream stops me.

I open my eyes to find myself in a house, old grand style but very clean and like new. The scene is a party or gathering with a lot of well-dressed people milling around and enjoying themselves. I start to walk around and into rooms, now the scene has changed just a little and then it is different, some crowd but now even thought I am inside the feeling is of being out in nature and the furniture looks like it is alive and it catches my attention. The shapes of everything are rounded and lovely to touch with a smooth texture and a warmth coming form the inside to add to the feeling or life. The colouring is a light green with some soft browns and a patchy mottled colouring is the main style of the surroundings. There are a lot of people around and they are more like groups of families now that the party goers in a recent scene. I talked to a few people, just chatter but clear and precise speech but mainly looked and observed as I like to do. After a long time I walked away and moved to a new scene, similar but the surroundings a little more harsh and normal in shapes, lines and sharper in colour.
A DC from the past dream now spits in my face, it is un-expected and I am surprised by don’t react just look at him. He says that I have offended his child in the last dream, I have no idea at all of what he is referring to and he does not explain but I follow him back to the last dream and to see his wife. She leads me to another room and there is a small child there, I pick up the child and she rolls out of my hands to land on a blanket and her legs are missing. I see the legs next to her and look at the women and she tells me to put them on. I don’t really know what to do but pick them up and place the under her garment and they snap into place. The child now turns into a beautiful doll and I give her back to the mother and walk away.
I am in another dream and see my mother; she is looking as she always does in life but has the presence of a young girl with an eager face and energy and is dancing like a child. I watch for a bit and then drift away again up and through the ceiling and let the dream take me where it wants.
I am now in a city, big and busy and find myself looking at a motorway full of cars. There is a feeling of anger around me but not coming from me and as I am watching I see a big slip fall onto the road and become an hazard to the traffic. The presence is now happy at this slip and as I am watching I see it start to clear and move off the road before anyone hits it. I realise that I have just don’t this but was not aware until the last rocks were cleared of the effort I was putting in.

I now decide to run and simply do this, just big long bounding steps and enjoying the feeling of this.
Feel awareness start to slip away and don’t prolong the dream, awake now and basking in the feelings still alive in me from the dream.

Dream time around 40 minutes

Peter

sing like you can

Postby Peter » 25 Sep 2013 21:00

27/09/2013
Randoms
WBTB – took around one hour to start getting vibrations and body exit
I had 3 attempts to get out with mixed success and didn’t quite get there in the first attempts. The first go was met by some very violent swirls of energy, I could feel my hands extended and they were getting whipped around by something that felt like a strong wind but it was focused and in a tight pattern.
When I did get out and let the dream form up I was watching my hands take shape, they were deformed at first, very clubby looking and swelling with a lot of pain but I let this run its course and soon enough they were as they should be. I was now solid in the dream space and projected myself up in a gentle rising motion. This gentle rising always feels good and allows the dream to form up around me when It wants to if I have no set goals in mind. I slow down and open my eyes to a the scene of a valley running off into the distance. With no goal in mind the thought of singing comes to mind so laughing at the idea as I just can’t sing I open my mouth and see what comes out. I have done this plenty of times and it’s amazing, the tone, pitch and end result is lovely so I float along the valley and sing as I go in a loud strong voice. I have no idea where the words come from but they seem to flow and I sing and enjoy the moments. This carries on for a long time.
Wake up, drift to sleep and miss entry
For no reason I decide to see if I am dreaming and put my fingers into a kitchen bench, great – soft pliable surface so I am dreaming. I look for a wall and move over to it, place my hand on the surface and feel it, I gently push and work my way into and through the hard pliable surfaces. I love the feeling of energy mixing and going into solid matter, I imagine the atoms mixing, touching each other and the attraction and repelling of each tiny contact. It’s a magic feeling that thrills me and I enjoy the slow transit and my awareness of the small journey.
I am now slowing gliding in the semi darkness, no purpose and after a while I wake myself to cement the memory
Now in bed awake, relax, find the vibrations and gently observe and greet them. I feel the slight shift of energy and put some awareness there and along with this I project one arm out and onto the floor searching for something to grasp and to drag myself out of bed with. I feel the floor, extend to the end of the bed and wrap this arm around the corner of the bed and drag my energy body out and along. Its funny and I am quietly amused at the antics, now out and on the floor I extend to the glass doors and when I feel them I pull my body by shortening my arm so I am at the door. I slide through the door and feel the cold night air and again gently rise up to whatever awaits me. There is a rush that lasts for a while and then a gentle tugging as a band of energy that I know is a dream gently pulls at my awareness. I give into this and the warmth that is offered and open my eyes to a new world

A fun night and great way to break a bit of a dry spell

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”