Majic Journeys

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
taniaaust1

Re: sing like you can

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Sep 2013 06:30

Peter wrote: I feel the slight shift of energy and put some awareness there and along with this I project one arm out and onto the floor searching for something to grasp and to drag myself out of bed with. I feel the floor, extend to the end of the bed and wrap this arm around the corner of the bed and drag my energy body out and along. Its funny and I am quietly amused at the antics,

:)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Peter

A message to self

Postby Peter » 10 Oct 2013 21:15

The message from self
Early evening vivid
I am with a group of people in the outback, it’s a desert setting and we have just walked from an area that had a lot of wood that we were using for cooking fires and now in a hot dry desolate area. There is no wood for cooking fuel and it is hot. The others don’t want to proceed and I feel they are hiding something and I want to go on. I work out that I can split some of the rock on the ground and it will heat up and can be used a stove to cook on. We proceed.

Going up a hill on a motor bike and a car cuts me off and I get very annoyed at this so I chase the car. In dream style the more I want to chase the steep and crazier the road gets but I dig in and then just enjoy the twisting and turning road.
In a hotel and come out of an elevator, I find the barman and want to pay my bill. I pull out an awful lot of cash from my pocket to pay and drop some, another man picks up a bill and decides it is his. I don’t bother to argue.

330 am WBTB G + C
Goal to find some energy to create a feeling of content on waking
Waiting for sleep so I can stay awake and WILD, some near misses but in the end got there.
Float up to ceiling and hover just below roof, I was going to firm up the dream with some recall from daily life but it seemed silly as it was an unbroken dream entry. I gently probe the ceiling and put my fingers and hand in and out a few times. It really hurts as I go into the materials and I am wondering why it is so, what causes the feeling and why is it so intense with a mixture of pain and pressure. I play with the sensations for a while and when I am very solid in the dream with my mind nice and focused I allow my body to drift up and through the roof into a dream.
I am wandering around an older factory that is full of corridors and doors leading away but happy to just wander and see what comes to me. I see people taking, drinking and doing various tasks and they leave me alone.
I now wander outside and look out to see some hills in the distance and a few houses scattered around them. They look interesting so I party will myself there but also float/fly as I like the feeling of moving through the air. I am now standing on the ground on a pathway and look to a doorway leading into a small house and see an old lady inside. I go to the door and she changes to a small animal and is looking up at me. There is a sense of warmth coming from the house so I let this soak in and then move a way.
The next place has a small outhouse attached and someone is in there so I wait. In time another older lady comes out and she greets me. Again she is a happy person and smiles at me and I soak this up and move on.
I am now back in a similar setting to the factory but it is a lane with coffee shops so I pick one and wander in. I am waiting for a table and a middle aged lady come to me and gets very close and firmly says “You have a superior mind and body – please use it” I am a little startled by this but accept the words and then after some reflection to cement the conversation I move on.
I am now outside and walking down the road and some small balls like bubbles from a kid’s toy appears in front of me. The have or give the impression of massive energy and supressed power and I am a little shocked at the intensity of the feelings they create and stop to look at them for an instant. I go to back away and a shield of transparent matter is blocking my way. It is shimmering in a way that gives it an life of its own and solid to the touch. I can’t break it or move past it so step to the left and another one appears. They now hem me in and the bubbles are in front of me and starting to swell a little. I call up some energy from inside and cause the lot to just go away and feel relieved but also disappointed that I think I have missed the creation of a portal that I have been seeking for a long time.
Now walking down a lovely country road talking about cycling and bike racing with a lady that I know well

Wake up – feel good
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

torakrubik

Re: Majic Journeys

Postby torakrubik » 13 Oct 2013 22:35

These are some really interesting entries Peter, please continue to post updates :)
Dreaming is my drug

Peter

Postby Peter » 13 Oct 2013 23:08

Thanks and will do. I am still bailing at the last minute on a few events like the energy balls and then get the barriers to keep me there so I cant get away but I still do.
Not far from taking the leap of faith and submitting to the dream and whatever experiences come along with that. Some of the events are so far removed from the themes or even construct of the dream that I just dont understand in any way yet.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 14 Oct 2013 00:23

Sounds like a great LD. Love the ones where you can explore inside the towns and also the countryside. I like some of the little shops and restaurants. There's so much there, but to really get into it you need to build up the length of lucidity. That's what I'm working on. Let us know about the energy balls when you another lucid dream experience with them.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Peter

Postby Peter » 14 Oct 2013 00:43

yes will do. dream length is hard and I go from instants to very long for no apparent reasons and just accept this is the way it is.

Peter

Accepting the green ligth

Postby Peter » 25 Oct 2013 21:39

26-Oct-13
Welcome the energy
CBTB @ 4am
Solid HI forming into a moving image like observing a DVD and then just in there. I induced shivers into my spine and kept at this till the HI and images appeared.
WILD
Just there, now walking and see a pit that has metal sides and is like a big bowl. It is about 2 meters deep and has 3 cones in the middle. I jump down and look around and then focus on one of these cones for a while. I rub my hands on the metal surface to get my senses working and put my fingers into my other hand as this is good to sharpen up and remind me I am dreaming. It becomes obvious they are outlets and will soon produce a flame like a small volcano. I think about jumping into the centre and think about the energy and power below the surface. It is what I have been wanting for a long time and I have never quite made the plunge. Again I back away and climb out of the pit.
I am now looking at a person with list in their hands and he looks like a teacher. I ask if I can stay and the person looks up and consults another body floating in the air that seems to be in control of what is going on. I get yes and an embrace from this figure. I hear an award being given out and my sons name is called. The cones in the bowl are now lit up with flames coming out of them.
NOTE; an opportunity missed and the events after I move away from the cones are not the focus of the dream I was after. I am away with my children and they are often in my dreams and again tonight they are there in some way
Wake, back to sleep, WILD. Thoughts are to accept the energy for this dream.
Project into the scene, it was a motorway and cars but I am now standing in a paved courtyard with stone houses to my left and an open area to my right.
I become aware of a barrier in front of me and it is the same as in a past dream last week. The barrier appears to be made of something like glass and is almost alive and shimmering. I can’t go through it and turn around to see behind me. I am running through my mind to accept the energy in whatever form it appears and this is one of the forms that is constant in my dreams. I stop and the energy now forms up into a sphere that surrounds me. I have no fear of this and just wait and it starts to heat up a little. It feels like the shimmering or vibrating sphere is now starting to get thicker and I am fully immersed in this ball of energy and it lasts for what feels like a minute or so. The energy totally permeates my body and I give into it till it has done whatever it wanted to do. There is an instant where I am fully back to me and then a flash of white light I my vision. It is like an intense white spot and feels like something looking out through my eyes and also a part of me as well. I see my reflection in a glass window and there is me with a hot white glow in my eyes. I understand that I have now changed in some way and stand still to let this feeling take hold and accept it fully.
A little later I am standing next to 2 DC’s and tell them this is a dream and they give me some flack and say to prove it. I tell them I will fly and so attempt to do this and can’t get off the ground. Because I am in a playful mood I was not flying on purpose and was waiting for them to start laughing at me and on cue they did this and started mocking me. At this point I said I can fly but is this special and I jumped up a couple of inches of the ground but on landing sunk into the ground till just my head was out above the paving. At his point the DC’s were looking quite sick and very confused.
Wake up
NOTE; this was nice set of events as I have been wanting to be flooded by the energy that appears in my dreams but always stop short and in this instance after backing away from the flames I got the barrier. With accepting this it then surrounded me and filled me with a vibrating green light and then produced the intense spot of while light that was in me and part of me.
Still feeling good a few hours later

lucidinthe sky

Re: Accepting the green ligth

Postby lucidinthe sky » 26 Oct 2013 00:54

Cool dream!

Peter wrote: I think about jumping into the centre and think about the energy and power below the surface. It is what I have been wanting for a long time and I have never quite made the plunge. Again I back away and climb out of the pit.

Was wondering what was keeping you from doing it. I probably wouldn't have either, but maybe not for the same reasons.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Peter

Postby Peter » 26 Oct 2013 02:06

I use the word fear but that's not quite right as I know in the dream you cant die and so no fear in that sense. I think I have reservations of what might happen as in any physical changes that could occur and stay and also simply in what I might discover. These seem to me to be portals and take me past the normal dream which I think no matter what is a construct and an illusion for enhancing skills and just playing.
I feel there is a level of interaction a lot deeper than the playground that is not well understood, I know I will be by no means the first to explore this level and so quietly finding my own way

Bit of a long answer here but thoughts are flowing as I type so will carry on. There seems to be for good reason a barrier that is part concern for what might happen and for the intensity of the experience. I have had a lot of partial acceptance of raw energy from the dream space but want full immersion and again wonder if this will change my view of the world and also because of this me in some way.

Hope this sort of answers your question and what would be your concerns?

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 26 Oct 2013 04:59

Peter wrote:There seems to be for good reason a barrier that is part concern for what might happen and for the intensity of the experience. I have had a lot of partial acceptance of raw energy from the dream space but want full immersion and again wonder if this will change my view of the world and also because of this me in some way.

Hope this sort of answers your question and what would be your concerns?

I feel that barrier too, I wouldn't call it fear either, but more of respect than fear. If a car is coming toward me in a dream, I can't step in front of it. I am not afraid but it goes against what I understand will be the consequences of doing so. Something is holding me back. For me the truth is I just don't believe it's not real. Sure I know it's a dream intellectually, but everything else tells me it's not. That's actually part of what I really like, so real I can't completely believe it and can't always even test it.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”