Majic Journeys

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

Re: Majic Journeys

Postby Peter » 26 Oct 2013 05:13

There is that level of reality and if you are not fully lucid it a game changer and if you are lucid you can doubt it as well and be careful. I have had a lot of lucids over more than 30 years so not really concerned with those sort of events and my dream space challenges me a lot more these days.
I wont see a car but will have problems with electric wires of high voltage at the worst of times and what looks like nukes coming at me. There is no sense of fear in the normal way but at times a sense or feeling of dread that accompanies these events.

What I am coming to terms with is that any of these events will transport me to another level in the dreamspace or through some space and then I don't know what the rules will be. It could all be a non event but time will tell. Each time I get closer to total submission to the force or energy and am happy with my effort this morning.

Don't be concerned with what you see coming at you, if you are lucid then accept it and getting hit in a dream by a car - well enjoy the feeling you will either wake up or be in another dream. They are challenges from your SC and that is a challenge from yourself
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Go get help

Postby Peter » 14 Nov 2013 08:26

Vivid
Dreaming and not lucid, looking into the darkness and a peak forms up. It is a steep mountain side and my kids are playing on the sides of this slope. Its very steep and I am worried they are going to fall and get hurt. My oldest daughter is on the verge of falling but not quite slipping off, I know it does not look quite right but the fear of them getting hurt does not allow me to see that it is a dream. She is on the side but slips a little and then finds her way to the top again.
I look and the scene changes once more, I am still looking into the darkness like a remote view and not there but observing and now they are closer to me and on top of another very steep peak. It is a pinnacle and my boy is now on the edge, he falls and I am in a real panic as I cant help him. He is falling but more floating and a bit of my mind knows this is a dream but the fear of my children getting hurt overrides the logic and wont allow me to understand it is a dream.
I need to get help and so I leave and now instead of observing I am walking down a slope to a beach. It is familiar to me and I am now on the water line, there are waves and rocks and drift wood. All of this is holding me up and stopping me getting help. I struggle past and then see a bridge in front of me and start climbing along the supports to find my way up and along. It is now getting smaller and tighter and I am forcing my way along, still not fully aware that it is all a dream.
I have not climbed onto the top of the bridge and find myself in an area that looks like a bus with seating along each side and I move to the end of this space and out a door into a bigger area.
Here there are 3 DC’s and I explain my need for help, they seem pleased with me.
Dream ends

Note; About 3 days after this dream I am away and waiting to pick up my children and on the other side of the road a house is on fire. I am the second on the scene and there is a couch outside that is fully alight and the side of the house is on fire. I see one of the house owners and get him to the street; he is a bit stressed but listens.
A lady, the other occupant of the house wants to go inside but I stop her. On looking in the house is burning with thick black smoke filling the room. It gets dark in less than a minute and is near flash point. I get between her and the door, ask is she has any children or pets inside and she answers no so I stop her and get her to the street and safety. She was pretty stressed and might have gone in for no good reason. I think I had made the choice to not follow her if she tried but this is in hindsight and would have been intuitive at the time.
Its not hard to make a link from the dream to the reality of a fire, assisting but walking away if needed. Most likely not related but who knows
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Just a dream

Postby Peter » 14 Nov 2013 09:29

14-11-2013

WBTB – Lucid
G, C, 5 HTP before bed time
Lying in bed at 4am, waiting and dream entry by WILD around 445am.
Easy entry just waited and slipped out of bed and walked away into the darkness. I could not see and tried to open my eyes but no go so did not force it. I felt the wooden floor and walked to the glass doors and gently pushed my way through.
I find myself in a house that is close to mine but not quite and as is common my children are there. There nana arrives and is talking my eldest daughter away, we don’t talk but I watch and she collects her and leaves after a short time.
I am wandering around and try for one of my goals and that is to see if I can get some direction from the dream on how to manage my share trading in real life a little better. With this though in mind I look around the room I am in and see a few old style leather bags. I start to open them and expect to see some papers or a book or something inside but the first one is empty and so is the second bag. I then pull the lining out and pull the bag to bits looking for a secret pocket or anything but get nothing. (note; msg is that there is nothing new I need to know and keep doing what works…)
I then decide that I want to draw some sketches or pictures so I make a small bit of paper appear and have fun making this grow to a sketch pad sized bit of art paper. I have no pencils and don’t think to make some but instead pick up a book that is full or images. I am looking at these and want to remember them for daytime use and so put the book into my head. This has the effect of what feels like a data transfer with the feeling of thousands of images going into my memory. I have vague recall of the images and the book was full of images that came to life as I turned each page. They were haunting and each page was darkness with a lesser dark patch and scenes of bush or cites embedded in them.
I am again in a room and there is a young boy watching a TV and an electric guitar is being played. While I watch the TV changes to show circuits that represent the sounds being played. I find this interesting and grab a metal rod that was next to me and start to trace it on the TV and make new connections and this has the effect of changing the music being played. This is fun and I spend some time joining and changing the circuits on the board and seeing what noises I can make.
I now am close to wakening and let the dream go and my vision if flooded with HI. This imagery is made of small semicircles and there are uncountable numbers of them. They come into being and then spread out to form flat planes and then twist and morph into fluid patterns. At points there are vertical columns forming up and rising and they collapse into the base and form up again. They are in green, red and blue.
I am very close to waking but relax into the HI and find myself in a dream and on the top of a gentle slope leading down to the beach. It is a dark scene with the black sea and what look like patches of silver energy sparking up on the shore line. I walk towards these patches and feel the grass and sand under my feel. There is a wonderful sense of calmness as I wander down and I become aware of another form just behind me. There is a familiar energy to the figure and I just allow it to accompany me to the beach and make no effort to talk and just accept the company.
I watch the sea for a short time and then wake myself
This dream lasted around an hour or so

Peter

connected

Postby Peter » 16 Dec 2013 20:23

17-12-2013
Interesting vivid dream. Thinking and acting and making choices with some recall but not lucid
Connected

In a house and they are outside, armed and hunting. I look around and its just me here. Outside I see shadows in the daylight quietly moving around with one set of rooms between me and them. Now there is one inside, walls mean nothing. I open the door and surprise it, take their weapon. It is odd and not assembled correctly so I strip it and reassemble as I know what is required. All the bullets are on the ground and I select the correct ones. They are small round plastic tubes with a needle at one end and have amber fluid just waiting inside.
Now loaded and ready, they are still outside and I move into a bigger room with a door to the outside. There is one in a chair and it has a weapon ready and loaded. A shadow at the door and then a spark and a beam flashes. The one in the chair is gone, me next. I look, wait and the figure comes through the door. This one if familiar, a shape and form that is on the edge of memory. Words, we want you and mean no harm. I have no fear as more of them come into the room. A living rope is offered to me and I put my hands into the loops of the twisted strands. They hold me firm with gentle pressure and my hands start to pulse. Now behind me one puts hands or claws around my face from behind, probing and searching the drift over my eyes, down and then to the side of my head. Now stopping and with gentle pressure into my mind.
I am now connected – no pain and no fear

Peter

The window

Postby Peter » 23 Dec 2013 23:50

The window

I had an early evening lucid and they are rare for me. It was after a long day driving and I was exhausted so when I went to bed I was in an exhausted state but my mind was active but not to the extent of out of control. I had read for a while, just picked up 3 of the Seth books in one of those days when the books found me and had read about the life in cells and the memory they hold. With this thought I roamed around my body with my mind and found a warm spot so let that expand out and then though about the cells creating the warmth and the life in them. From here I was just in a dream and fully lucid. If only it could always be that easy. This lasted for a little while, woke up and then slept for a few hours.

Morning and daylight
Now awake in a fully lit room and in a very quiet hut on a farm I had rented for a few days. I relaxed with closed eyes and soon drifted into a lucid dream and again it was so easy I was amazed.
This was a very aware fully lucid state.

Now lucid and the dream lasted around 30 minutes in total and was real, unbroken and very vivid in all aspects. The interesting part towards the end I was talking to my brother and showing him that we were dreaming and doing this by punching a hole in a glass window and watching it repair itself and did this a few times. Now I am standing in front of the window and have my fingertips gently touching the glass and will some energy into it. There are patterns in green, yellow, blue and red and I wave my hands around and play with this for a while. It’s fun but does take some concentration to keep the energy flowing.
I now stand back a little with my arms outstretched and fingers still pointing at the glass and increase the flow of energy. The full window starts glowing and then shimmering and I keep projecting energy at the glass. It now starts to hum and this increases along with the intensity of the vibrating mass. It reaches a point where it is deafening and I feel it is about to change in some way as it is too intense to holds its state.
Here I just calm it down and end the dream.

Notes

This was a very deep lucid state and totally without any supplements at all with the control and intensity equal to anything that I have had before. What struck me was that in this case the energy or vibrating mass that I see so often was created by me and increased and sustained by me. This is the first time it has gone this way as normally it comes to me or appears to in the dream. I will go back soon if I can and allow the window or whatever to do its thing and look forward to the other side of this.

What I struggle with is that are we just having fun or finding what we all want and seek but its without meaning. Creating a reality along the lines of fantasy without any possible purpose or do we need to find purpose or create purpose in some way.
Onward is the only direction really so I guess in some way I have answered my own question but without a map or a clue to the treasure it’s a blind run.

lucidinthe sky

Re: The window

Postby lucidinthe sky » 27 Dec 2013 18:13

Peter wrote:Notes

This was a very deep lucid state and totally without any supplements at all with the control and intensity equal to anything that I have had before. What struck me was that in this case the energy or vibrating mass that I see so often was created by me and increased and sustained by me. This is the first time it has gone this way as normally it comes to me or appears to in the dream. I will go back soon if I can and allow the window or whatever to do its thing and look forward to the other side of this.

It sounds like a very interesting state to explore and I have been really interested in this and any details you can remember about it and how you got there, etc.

Peter wrote: What I struggle with is that are we just having fun or finding what we all want and seek but its without meaning. Creating a reality along the lines of fantasy without any possible purpose or do we need to find purpose or create purpose in some way.

IMO, lucid dreaming provides both fun and meaning, but often the meanings are deeper and more subtle. I think it's more about the journey and not the destination. It's so exciting to have this new frontier to explore, where we can experience ourselves as separate from the dream world around us.

Peter wrote: Onward is the only direction really so I guess in some way I have answered my own question but without a map or a clue to the treasure it’s a blind run.

That's the key, to keep exploring the new world and find out what is there. That alone is really fantastic.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Peter

Baby (seed pod) & extreme pain

Postby Peter » 05 Jan 2014 20:18

3/1/14 Vivid
Baby in a bag (seed pod)
On a bridge looking down to a street below and knowing it is another world and no go is down. I watched another person walk down the steps and I followed them and watched as the other person grew younger and smaller and turned into a baby. The baby was picked up by a man and put in a plastic bag, still alive and noisy so they wrapped another and then another bag around until the baby went quiet and looked like it was sleeping. It reminds me of a seed in a pod.
I moved on down a stone lined road and now it’s a hallway and a solder walked up to me and said don’t worry as you are one of us.
End
5/1/14 Lucid – WILD G&C
Extreme pain
Lying in bed and waiting for the dream to appear. Some feelings of warmth and a nice set of pulsing images with no form in black and grey. Alive and dynamic with lovely movements and warmth. I miss the entry and again start to drift and this time into light and warmth. Now a smooth body exit, a gentle rising out and I am standing next to my bed in my room.
I rise up to the ceiling and exit through the roof. The feeling of moving into the solid roof starts out as normal with some tingling and vibrating in my fingers but soon turns to intense pain. I keep going and the pain is extreme. This is the most severe pain I have felt in a dream and it my hands are in agony. It goes no further that my wrists and I exit on the other side to a darkness and just wait for the scene to form up around me.
It is now light and I have vision so I look at my hands and all my fingers are black and charred and burnt nearly to the hand. They are a mess and still hurt badly. I will them to heal and nothing happens, now I start to wonder if something has happened to me in real life so I dwell on this but decide that my body is ok but am not 100% sure. Very slowly my hands form up and heal. I am relieved.

I carried on for a nice long lucid

Notes;
I check my hands on waking. They are fine.
The pain was extreme but I decided not to exit the dream as part of me accepted that I was dreaming and so I allowed myself to experience the pain but was surprised at the injury.
Still don’t know what to make of it and puzzling for the fun a few days later.

Peter

the rail car

Postby Peter » 07 Jan 2014 20:39

7/1/2014
Vivid early evening
On a plane, flying up a valley, concerned people on board, looking out at the tops of the hills nearby, at head of valley, plane rising, big tree in front, banking turn, over.
Still on plane but floating just above a village, see people below, old way of life, farmers, craftsman, and shopkeepers
Now landed, another plane flies past, pilot leans out window and touches my hand
Vivid early morning
See a house, my house, my old house in Europe (feels this way) semidetached building, very big and extends over pave road to next block where there is another apartment and common accesses to other homes
I look in and see a lot of people inside and buses outside on road. I go in and ask them to all leave as it is a private house. They are there to see an art collection of mine. I am the artist but don’t recall painting them. They knew they were my works of art. Abstract and one of special note. They all leave.
Vivid late morning
Walking, town, park, rail car on tracks in park, pole in middle with rope attached, pushed and got on, it slowly moved and took me to end of rails.
I thought about the pole and rope, grabbed rope and swung in an ellipse. I catapulted past the wagon, it went flying past me. Fast wicked ride as I had worked out the secret on how to make it move. I went flying past the end of the rail onto the road and pushed it back to the tracks. Several DC’s came out and said sorry for not asking. They all laughed and said they were happy someone had played with the wagon and its been a while since anybody had. Now a lot of children appeared and started climbing and playing on the wagon.

One more vivid around fences, broken wires and people debating how to make the perfect repair and I watched and wondered why they just did not to the best job instead of a perfect job. They all had a go, fixed the wires, undid them and the next person had a go.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Jan 2014 10:07

They are a mess and still hurt badly. I will them to heal and nothing happens, now I start to wonder if something has happened to me in real life so I dwell on this but decide that my body is ok but am not 100% sure.

You are braver then me, I know that would of freaked me out and I would of woke myself up to make sure my body was fine.

Im enjoying reading your dreams.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Jan 2014 19:22

LOL - thanks for feedback.

I done have much concern for the pain and can be objective about it in the dreams and also in life most of the time so not a big deal but where I struggle is where something starts to take over my mind. This is in the same way you need to give into the dream during a WILD but from within the dream it can be a lot more intense. I am getting better at this giving in but with physical pain its one step distant from me and in the other case it gets to the core and I need to be involved fully in giving in and that is very hard to do.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”