On The Phone To The Subconscious

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Summerlander

Re: On The Phone To The Subconscious

Postby Summerlander » 13 Jan 2014 13:02

To me, consciousness is the last thing to know, so to speak. It is like a spotlight on a foreground. However, things have already been prearranged backstage, even language. The language is emergent from cerebral connections. Awareness of this comes later. It is true that the subconscious is largely abstractionist, but, from the chaos, order can be found, and, mind you, there is nothing special about this "order" for it would lose its title and be no different to the chaotic array if the ordered society in the world were to vanish. From the chaos, the organism learns to find what is more applicable to its surroundings in order to survive (while the non-applicable tends to be suppressed).

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 25 Mar 2014 12:48

Since i read this post, i decided to do this also. Today, i remembered on a lucid dream. But the conversation was nothing special.
(Talk translated from portuguese)
Me-"I want to talk to my subconscious. Are you my subconscious?"
Voice-"Yes." (the voice was in a low volume, almost inaudible, but i recognized it was identical to my voice)
Me-"Tell me something important that i need to know."
The voice started to speak, but it was in a low volume, always breaking up, but i heard that it was in a language that i didn't recognize.
Me-"Speak louder. And in portuguese, please."
Here it was breaking up bad, like talking on a cellphone with porr reception. I only heard the word "advertisement". And then i woke up.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Apr 2014 00:21

I think auditory amplification, or even the demand for clarity of sound and and volume, is handy.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”