Flying at the speed of light

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
MoonOfNeptune

Flying at the speed of light

Postby MoonOfNeptune » 07 Jan 2014 05:05

It started off, me and and this other entity that I was with (not sure what it was but it was obvious I wasn't alone) were flying around at what seemed like the speed of light near this huge ship in a vast sea maybe infinite in size, of an extremely light blue color. so light that it was basically white.. The sea wasn't necessarily comprised of water. We were doing this for the majority of the dream, flying up down and around this red colorful ship. Later on the spirit took me into a huge building which was very light in color, almost white with some more blue mixed in. The entity flew up a staircase with me close behind, where we met some more spirits. It seemed as if they were working but they were having too good of a time to be working. Once we were well established at a certain point within the building I asked one of the "workers" to show me something hilarious. I knew it was going to be funny because after I asked a few more "workers" came over to help the one I asked come up with something funny. I could tell they were in a humorous mood. I came over after they were done and the one I asked gave me a clipboard with some professional looking symbols and writing on the edges of the paper. But right in the middle of the paper in bold, type writer style letters its said "Steak Eggs Fries" I thought it was so funny that I laughed so hard that I woke up

torakrubik

Re: Flying at the speed of light

Postby torakrubik » 08 Jan 2014 02:29

MoonOfNeptune wrote:I came over after they were done and the one I asked gave me a clipboard with some professional looking symbols and writing on the edges of the paper. But right in the middle of the paper in bold, type writer style letters its said "Steak Eggs Fries" I thought it was so funny that I laughed so hard that I woke up

DCs make the best comedians! They KNOW what you'll find funny :D
Dreaming is my drug

MoonOfNeptune

Postby MoonOfNeptune » 08 Jan 2014 04:37

Whats a DC?? I'm relatively new to all of this

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 11 Jan 2014 04:23

MoonOfNeptune wrote:Whats a DC?? I'm relatively new to all of this

DC = Dream character. That is, a dream element that resembles a sentient being. There is a entire sub-forum about them with plenty of discussion :)
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”