PUNCH EVERYONE! HA HA HA! (NEED HELP!)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
penguino321

PUNCH EVERYONE! HA HA HA! (NEED HELP!)

Postby penguino321 » 22 Jan 2014 01:43

I am 12 years old. I did a reality check, i had 3 fingers and a ultra fat thumb. I could breath while holding my nose. I punched some dude, and started brawling with the other one. I tried to pull out a gun on him, so I reached into my coat and imagined a gun in mah hand. I pulled out my hand, and nothing was there. So I went running around punching people I dont know. Please help! I want to be able to spawn stuffs.

torakrubik

Re: PUNCH EVERYONE! HA HA HA! (NEED HELP!)

Postby torakrubik » 22 Jan 2014 01:51

It seems as if you're getting way too excited. Try some stabilising techniques, there are articles on this website which will teach you them. After that, you should read up on dream control if you wish to spawn things. Expectation is key, you really need to believe there is a gun in your pocket.
Dreaming is my drug

penguino321

Postby penguino321 » 22 Jan 2014 23:28

torakrubik wrote:It seems as if you're getting way too excited. Try some stabilising techniques, there are articles on this website which will teach you them. After that, you should read up on dream control if you wish to spawn things. Expectation is key, you really need to believe there is a gun in your pocket.

Thanks a lot!

RustyMinecart

Postby RustyMinecart » 28 Jan 2014 07:44

Spawn stuffs?
Not trying to be mean, but this is lucid dreaming, not minecraft!
You Create Your Own Reality

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”