My first lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
cianna200

My first lucid dream

Postby cianna200 » 02 Mar 2014 15:57

I remember that I was in school. I arrived late in my classroom while the teacher was talking. All of a sudden, the dream scene switched to the hallway. The principle was yelling at us because a few students did something wrong. I was annoyed at the principle's bickering and in my head I had thought ''I don't want to be here.'' Suddenly I was teleported to an attic in the school. I was high up and too afraid to move forward but my dream pushed me forward, all of a sudden I was walking across bridges. I said to myself ''Wait a second, bridges inside a school is not possible, I must be dreaming!'' I was excited, I always wanted a lucid dream and now I'm experiencing one. I remembered reading that becoming to excited in a lucid dream will cause you to wake up, I immediately calmed myself down. ''Since I'm in a dream, I can do what ever I please'' my first desire was to get out of school. I walked toward the exit and the security guard was standing there, he asked me ''Young lady where are you off to in such a hurry?''
I replied ''I'm going home.'' He told me ''Well have a nice day.'' :lol: I left school and noticed that it was no longer morning but the afternoon. The sky was a very pretty blue and the sun was coppery orange. I looked around and saw children playing together and animals singing, I was pleased. ''Cianna!'' I heard my name being called, ''Up here!'' I looked up, on a flag pole was my old friend April. ''What's up?'' She said.
She came down at a medium speed and said ''Watch me Cianna, see what I can do.'' April than lifted up a huge truck and held it up with just her pinky. ''Wow superhuman strength, April I think I'll try to fly. '' I jumped up several times but no luck. April said ''Climb to the top of a high place and jump off!'' Trusting her and remembering that all this is a dream, I climbed a house and leapt off, I was flying! I felt such freedom and joy. April was below cheering me on.'' I landed in front of her ''Isn't this dream the best?'' I asked her, she looked at me with a confused look on her face. ''Dream? No Ci this is not a dream, humans can fly and climb walls while possessing super strength.'' I thought ''Unless you are superman.'' :roll: She took my hand and we played for a while. I saw characters that I made up as a child, they approached me and asked ''Are you the person that created us?'' I said ''Yes I am.'' My happiness was increasing and me and April were even engaging in mischief, such as stealing from a store. I wouldn't do that in real life. April looked at me and said ''Cianna I have never seen you so happy.'' I replied ''So happy I could kiss a horse.'' A black stallion appeared in front of me and puckered. ''Okay that's enough fun for one day,'' I thought as the dream came to an end.

GalMutzafy

Re: My first lucid dream

Postby GalMutzafy » 02 Mar 2014 16:22

Sounds like an awsome lucid dream, for a first one it's really great, be proud of yourself :)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

veledrome

Postby veledrome » 04 Mar 2014 09:20

really nice one :) i hope i can have my first lucid dream soon..

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Mar 2014 09:15

Congrats.. great dream. I reallly enjoyed reading about it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HeadlessScorpio

Postby HeadlessScorpio » 17 Mar 2014 22:34

cianna200 wrote: ''Okay that's enough fun for one day,'' I thought as the dream came to an end.

Actually you mean enough fun for one night. P.S I wish I could dream like you. :(
Dreams are a art, you have to paint the path, to create a masterpiece.

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 18 Mar 2014 15:15

HeadlessScorpio wrote:
cianna200 wrote: ''Okay that's enough fun for one day,'' I thought as the dream came to an end.

Actually you mean enough fun for one night. P.S I wish I could dream like you. :(

Everyone has dreams that unique for themselves.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”