My Lucid Dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
NYDreamer

My Lucid Dreams

Postby NYDreamer » 10 Mar 2014 19:55

Here is my entry for my dream journal from this morning's dream. I will keep a running tab in this thread of all of my lucid dreams.

I was in some sort of school where I was training to be a wizard. At one point I stumbled across a group that wanted to wipe out one particular group of wizards, and I donned my magic water-producing cloak and grabbed my staff to help me combat their fire magic. At this point I became lucid. I immediately started to move and concentrate on the physical aspects of the dream world so that I could stay asleep. I managed to stay in the dream for at least ten seconds; then I started to wake up. I concentrated as I felt myself lying in bed and managed to slip back into the dream, though I’m not sure if I was lucid once I reentered the dream. I woke up again shortly thereafter.

I practiced the MILD and WILD techniques at night before falling asleep, and they seem to have helped!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”