New Beginnings + Recent LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

New Beginnings + Recent LD

Postby DreamerMan99 » 21 Mar 2014 02:22

I've just started lucid dreaming after getting a few aspects of my life cleaned up and under control, along with getting some more freetime.

First dream recorded, obtained lucidity.

'Had a LD this morning, multiple false awakenings after a few hours of oversleeping. 1st FA0 Looked up from the right side of my bed, wall was a speckly gray color, like an old camera. I couldn't get my eyes to focus. The dresser seemed to have returning and leaving color in a wave pattern. I realized I was dreaming and felt things trying to clarify. The air around my face turned into a misty super windy tornado, a flesh ripping speed, and such loudness that it was shaking my head and bones and room. From my perspective, looked like the bottom of a tornado (for the fellow geeks, looked like the Fus ro dah in skyrim, or thundergun in zombies.) I remember the sensory overload almost feeling painful, and as soon as it was over, although I was lucid, I was so drained I lay my head on a pillow and woke back up, only to fall back asleep, and have this happen 3 more times.'

It is so odd, as I could almost have a lucid dream every day, if I was able to sleep in with a really low quality of sleep for a few hours, waking up often. The problem is, these lucid dreams are very odd, always take place in my room which is always black and white or pitch black. They are also low quality, and short.

Makes crappy mornings where I can't sleep a lot better though, lmao
Good luck,
Dream on.

Re: New Beginnings + Recent LD

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Mar 2014 10:12

Maybe part astral projection stuff going on (hence why maybe always your room and some of other things you are experiencing) .

super windy tornado, a flesh ripping speed, and such loudness that it was shaking my head and bones and room

I get that when Im entering into an OBE state and gaining awareness of the astral. Whistling, howling wind about me (while Im still in my bed.. I get this wind thing before I get out of body, while my body is still loosening. Note.. this wind thing is a very common thing astral projectors experience, not just myself. I myself never thou have my astral sight in at that point so just see pitch black. And when my astral sight first comes in.. its often not clear.

I remember the sensory overload almost feeling painful,

and I get that too when Im doing astral projection.

Anyway.. all what you describe there could of been the start of one of my APs.

looked like the bottom of a tornado

Ive no idea of your beliefs so ignore this completely if you wish..but your description really makes me wonder if what you were seeing was actually looking into one of the chakras (the bodies energy centres). They are spinning cone things (they rapidly spin) .. wider above and come in narrower at the bottom..they come out from the body. " The word chakra derives from the Sanskrit word for "wheel" or "turning", but in the yogic context a better translation of the word is 'vortex or whirlpool' "

Some occultic astral projectors use AP techniques where they leave the body throu one of the chakras eg third eye chakra or another so I'd expect they'd see what you were seeing.. Where you like looking into it.. like at the bottom of it? (thou if it was a chakra it is possibly that you could of had an astral vantage point of it from other view but I'd most expect it to be looking into it from the bottom of it into it).

I suggest to try to imagine yourself in first person moving into it.. or closer to it or draw it to you (so it would be going bigger and bigger).. this would probably then lead to a tunnel once inside that funnel (if you ever read near death OBE experiences, you would of commonly heard a tunnel mentioned).. after which you'd then find youself suddenly outside of your physical body. Anyway.. I suggest to pass throu it to have an OBE.

(I tried to find a good picture of these but can just find crap ones which dont really show how these actually are).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”