more than one dream character at the same time

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Snaggle

more than one dream character at the same time

Postby Snaggle » 29 Apr 2012 02:35

I had a dual dream character dream recently in which I was both a kitten and the person petting them. How common are dual or multiple consciousness LD with the rest of you? It was also strange to be an animal as this was the first time I've ever been an animal in either a lucid or normal dream.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

lucidinthe sky

Re: more than one dream character at the same time

Postby lucidinthe sky » 29 Apr 2012 04:38

When it comes to animals, I've had pretty amazing dreams. I'm not sure animals are really conscious, but it seems like they have made an real effort to show me otherwise. I have had conversations with dogs and cats, who seemed every bit as conscious as any human I've talked to. They just messed up everything. And they seemed to do it intentionally, They screwed up my concepts of what I thought for sure. It was like they said: "OK. we need to teach you a few things. What do you think now?" I wake up going, wow!!! I think I need need to adjust something here.That cat was really talking to me like someone, well you know someone. That was a cat? Holy crap!!!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”