Sucessful WILD, conquer my fear, experienced lots of things

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Highlander

Sucessful WILD, conquer my fear, experienced lots of things

Postby Highlander » 12 Apr 2014 18:32

Today, on the Lucid Dreaming Day, i had in a succesful and wonderful WILD a long and vivid lucid dream which i managed to conquer one of my fears and experience other great things.

WILD

This WILD started with the vibrations on my body. I lay still until imagery becomes vivid. I saw my room and i slowly started to move until i get up in my bed. All this in the dream.
Throughout this dream, i explored the houses in my building and it was all so detailed and vivid. All the houses were beautiful decorated and organized, with extreme detail and color. it was beautiful to see.

To conquer a fear

One of my fears (and long time triggers for a really bad dream) is being attacked by an animal. Sometimes i dream that i'm being attacked by a dog or other animal. When i was a child, it became a nightmare. When i learned to control my dreams, i just let the animal attack me because i knew that i will wake up after that. Today i conquered that also.
I'm on a balcony closed by windows. On the other side there's a tiger, very angry, trying to get in. I'm trying to lock the window but it doesn't lock. So, knowing i'm dreaming, i scream at the tiger:
-"This is a dream. Do you want to attack me? Go ahead. Nothing wrong can happen to me."
The tiger makes a move at me but it's blocked by the window. Instead of backing up, i put my face right in front of his. Then, i see another black tiger inside, in the balcony, right next to me. I will not run. I scream at him:
-"Do you want to attack me? Go on. This is a dream. Try your best."
He jumped at me but he's blocked by an invisible shield separating me from the tiger. I continue screaming at him. He then starts to back up and he begins to get smaller. He slowly gets more scared and wants to get out of the building. I follow him. When we get to the exit door, he's already a small and very cute puppy. I pick him up, pet him and say to him:
-"Isn't it better to be friendly? Go tell your friends that."
And i let him go.

Other experiences

-Experience taste-
I entered a house with a beautiful organized kitchen. There's some very tasteful almond pie ready to be eaten. I pick up one slice e take a bite. I'm amazed on how real this is. I can feel the pie in my mouth and even taste the flavour. Curious how my brain tries to mimick the flavour.

-Ask a question about life-
I see a man dressed as a mechanic and i ask him:
-"What's the meaning of life?"
He says:
-"To do good things and be remembered for that."
I said:
-"Wow. What a cool answer. Yeah. i guess you're right. Thank you."

-Ask about past lifes-
I see a woman and ask her what was i in a past life. She said a name and a military rank. And she said that she gave me that name. She was my mother back then.
(I don't know what to take or believe about this one, but it was cool.)

taniaaust1

Re: Sucessful WILD, conquer my fear, experienced lots of thi

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Apr 2014 12:20

Cool tiger dream. Interesting how your subconciousness decided to throw a second one at you as if to test that you could stand up to it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 13 Apr 2014 13:05

taniaaust1 wrote:Cool tiger dream. Interesting how your subconciousness decided to throw a second one at you as if to test that you could stand up to it.

Most of the times my subconscious is constantly throwing menacing stuff at me. Even if i fight a monster and win, along comes another... and another... and another... until i get tired and wake up.
Now i'm practicing this approach to get the "monster" changing to a tiny existence and my subconscious to not throw a bunch of them anymore.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Apr 2014 23:13

Highlander wrote: Most of the times my subconscious is constantly throwing menacing stuff at me. Even if i fight a monster and win, along comes another... and another... and another... until i get tired and wake up.

oh how challenging.

Now i'm practicing this approach to get the "monster" changing to a tiny existence and my subconscious to not throw a bunch of them anymore.

That sounds a good idea.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 30 Apr 2014 22:34

I'm so happy this dream happened for you on lucid dreaming day! Sounds like you deserved a breakthrough! Wow! Jam packed WILD!

How's it going with the monster stuff? I know we always say this, but try to to fight them! Stay smart ;)

Thank you for sharing this, it was such a wonderful confirming read that lucid dreaming really can and does do what it says on the tin!

Tilly

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 30 Apr 2014 22:59

TillyPink wrote:How's it going with the monster stuff?

It's getting very well, thank you. Very rarely i have one of those dreams. And when i have it, i don't stress out. I keep it cool. :)

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 01 May 2014 21:37

Great! :) I made a typo (or Freudian slip?) I wrote 'try to to fight them!' I meant 'Try to NOT fight them!' haha...anyways glad you're not stressing!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”