OBE to another dimension

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
SydTheCat

OBE to another dimension

Postby SydTheCat » 14 Apr 2014 01:48

Title: OBE to another dimension
Date: Sunday, 04/13/2014

Plot:
This begins as and OBE.
I go for it and leap out of body with relative ease.
I'm in my bedroom. It's dark but I find myself in front of my mirror.
I look at it and I see Jesus looking back at me.
Not sure what to make of that. Perhaps it has something to do with my Jesus painting on my wall.
So I move about and this is no longer my house.
Trying to turn on lights inside by waving my hands resulted in outside getting lighter. So I continue doing that again until it's light outside, and that made it lighter inside.
I look outside my second story picture window, and I see these very brilliant colorful statues spread about on the grass. I soak it all in for a moment admiring the colors thinking this going to be an awesome dream.
I also looked at this wonderful cityscape. It was a beautiful place. This can't be of my making. I feel I have traveled to another dimension.
Finally I pull myself away and continue to explore this place.
I see all sorts of variety of dream characters walking about.
I find this iron door partially closed. I look through it, and It's a water slide. I lye down but can't get under door. It opens but I change my mind.
I get up and decide to walk about. I'm looking at my hands and rubbing them together. This works great!
I'm trying to think about something interesting to do here while I'm in dream.
I call and rounded up all dream characters. I say "Would all dream characters please come over here."
Immediately I watch all of them assemble around my area. Some are standing and some sit.
It is quite a diverse group. As they come I really try to observe all of them. Looking into their eyes looking for intelligence and consciousness.
I am amazed that I see it in everyone of them.
I'm also confused that one of them is <friend>. "Why are you here?" I ask?
She smiles, but doesn't answer my question.
I ask "Can anyone give me tomorrow's lottery numbers?"
No one answers me. They look at me like either they don't want to tell me, or they don't understand what lottery numbers are.
Or they could just think I'm a crazy human.
Finally a black African woman on my left starts giving me them in her native language. At least I guess that's what she was saying.
I laugh. I think they all got a laugh out of that one.
Ok so I'm not getting the lottery numbers.
I forget to strengthen my dream and I wake up.

People:
- <friend>
- Dream entities

Themes:
- Dream Characters
- Light
- Lucid dream
- OBE

Other Notes:
This was a very vivid OBE.
The scenery and colors were amazing, along with the diverse group of dream characters.
Thinking back on this dream, I can't imagine how this came from my mind.
I truly feel I was in another dimension with conscious entities.

Recorded using DreamKeeper for iOS (http://bit.ly/DreamKeeperApp)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: OBE to another dimension

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Apr 2014 14:21

I ask "Can anyone give me tomorrow's lottery numbers?"
No one answers me. They look at me like either they don't want to tell me, or they don't understand what lottery numbers are.
Or they could just think I'm a crazy human.
Finally a black African woman on my left starts giving me them in her native language. At least I guess that's what she was saying.

:lol: That's funny
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”