lucid dream in a regular dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

lucid dream in a regular dream

Postby crazyguitarking » 13 May 2014 13:08

Hello dreamers

I think I found my vast technique just trying to stay awake in the sofa and fall asleep unknownly. Anyways I had a strange lucid dream just a few hours ago. I was sleeping but I immediately realised I was dreaming the world was too unreal to be true and I wasn't in a comfy position so I was propably not in a deep sleep... which is a mistake it was actually a very deep sleep. When I found out I was sleeping I didn't want to do crazy lucid stunts I knew the doctor would come to my house so I forced myself to wake up. So... I "woke up" and no matter if the world was still weird it made sense for me and I really thought I actually woke up because I was in a sofa... just in another dimention. Anyways I was in this big building with a fire alarm and it was hard to move so YES I did hesitate if I was really awake because moving didn't feel real (you all know the feeling of moving in a dream it feels like you're not moving a muscle) so at that moment I did reality checks and they all worked! so I just thought I was awake. And in my dream I fell asleep again and got back into the lucid dream and tried to wake up again and then I woke up again in the regular dream and at the end I finally realised I was still sleeping and officially woke up. Not really fascinating but it was a strange experience I thought I could share

Re: lucid dream in a regular dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Jun 2014 06:34

I think I found my vast technique just trying to stay awake in the sofa and fall asleep unknownly.

Any break from ones normal sleep stuff, how you sleep, where you sleep etc. Can trigger off LDs in many as it breaks from ones normal patten (habit) of things so gives something new more of a chance to happen.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”