dreaming of other peoples afterlife

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
littletattoo

dreaming of other peoples afterlife

Postby littletattoo » 02 May 2012 22:38

the night before today i dreamt of my aunts after life, but she is still alive. I didn't have any conversations with her or any of my other family members, but it was to 70s and my grandmother/grandfather where young and my aunts and uncle where all there.

Is it lucid dreaming or something else.
I had another one of an ex boyfriend and it was a carnival which was something to do with the teenage years. but he is still alive too...

is very odd and they seem to be every sleep early morning.

LucidKey13

Re: dreaming of other peoples afterlife

Postby LucidKey13 » 03 May 2012 06:43

Lucid dreaming is when you know that yOu are in a dream and/or can control aspects of your dream...
"Umbrella can’t stop the rain, But Make Us to stand in Rain.
Confidence May not bring success, But It gives a POWER to face any Challenge."

littletattoo

Postby littletattoo » 07 May 2012 21:20

i know that, and i was asking the meaning of seeing peoples afterlife...

LucidKey13

Postby LucidKey13 » 08 May 2012 06:11

oh, sorry! As to the meaning, im not sure. Some dreams are full of meaning and some aren't, i guess it's just up to the dreamer to decide which ones to take into perspective. Are you quite spiritual? Or is there somehting that might have influenced these dreams?
"Umbrella can’t stop the rain, But Make Us to stand in Rain.
Confidence May not bring success, But It gives a POWER to face any Challenge."

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 May 2012 10:25

littletattoo wrote:the night before today i dreamt of my aunts after life, but she is still alive. I didn't have any conversations with her or any of my other family members, but it was to 70s and my grandmother/grandfather where young and my aunts and uncle where all there.

Is it lucid dreaming or something else.
I had another one of an ex boyfriend and it was a carnival which was something to do with the teenage years. but he is still alive too...

is very odd and they seem to be every sleep early morning.

It's lucid dreaming. In fact, the idea that you might be dreaming of other people's afterlives will add fuel to the fire. In this case, the lucid dream fire... lol. 8-)

Any experience is possible in dreamland.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”