Recurring dreams?!?!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Recurring dreams?!?!

Postby rami elhaibe » 01 Jun 2014 19:44

So after a while i decide to post this. So during the school year i had weird dreams, usually I'm in my school but i feel lost and don't know where to go, irl however i know all my classes. I was missing my classes and i seemed to not care. I usually miss the bell and go through the school looking for a class i could remember of. One time i went up the stairs to a class i know and i see a room with a dragon in it with gold in it. ( i like fantasy stories btw). I had this dream soooooo many times throughout the school year, but towards the end it stopped. I think this may be a sign but any help?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

torakrubik

Re: Recurring dreams?!?!

Postby torakrubik » 01 Jun 2014 21:57

This is quite a common type of dream, i.e. getting lost or forgetting where to go at school/in the workplace. You probably shouldn't attach too much meaning to it.
Dreaming is my drug

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Jun 2014 08:44

Going upstairs and a dragon may be symbols for wisdom.

Schools usually relate to lifes lessons or learning (so ties in with those other two symbols).

Missing classes and not caring.. could be showing some poor attitude you have towards learning something in life. Im not surprised a feeling of being lost went with this as when we are really on track with life and what we should be learning, we wont be feeling lost or doing any aimless wandering. Your neglect of the classes may be simply cause it was something you werent even really aware of (so it is likely you may even now still feel confused on what this dream was over).

I think this dream is no longer important (hence why you arent having it now). Unless you are still having lost dreams, you probably have moved on from that place.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 03 Jun 2014 21:44

Thanks, :P

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

clarisa

Postby clarisa » 11 Jun 2014 03:29

I am a bit of a dreamer too. If this was my dream I would think it is ok to to wander a bit off course sometimes and sometimes there is a reward. Gold!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”