Bouncing cathedral

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
JonSnowLD

Bouncing cathedral

Postby JonSnowLD » 08 Jun 2014 11:00

I thought i'd share this just cause I found it pretty funny when it happened! ;)

Last night I'd just succeeded in spinning a new dream scene (it was the first time I've attempted it) and as I was taking in my new dream environment I noticed my grandad and aunt making huge skips across the dreamscape whilst holding a human sized cathedral between them-normally my dreams are fairly rational but this was just so surreal! XD

And then that was it-they jumped over a hedge and didn't reappear for the rest of the LD ;)

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

taniaaust1

Re: Bouncing cathedral

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Jun 2014 12:37

I love all the little odd things which appear in LDs, I think my oddest thing was seeing my father sitting down on some grass. That wouldnt have been weird except there was two of him sitting there together like identical twins.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

JonSnowLD

Postby JonSnowLD » 13 Jun 2014 21:51

That does sound pretty odd-very odd! XD
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Xtreme_Walrus

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 14 Jun 2014 06:07

taniaaust1 wrote:I love all the little odd things which appear in LDs, I think my oddest thing was seeing my father sitting down on some grass. That wouldnt have been weird except there was two of him sitting there together like identical twins.

Haha. This one time during a normal dream I was suppose to go to a meeting with my dad and when I showed up it was just like 20 people dressed up like him.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”