Dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
pronto

Dreams

Postby pronto » 15 Jun 2014 01:08

I know I have been doing this since I was 6 years old ( I am now48). My first real experience was the night before my first communion (I was baptised Catholic but am now atheist). I dreamt of walking to the church about 10 minutes away and also other events on the way. The following morning everything happened exactly as I had dreamt it, even down to knowing when people would leave their house, how they would be dressed and what they would say (people who were strangers to me). I even dreamt of my older sister having an argument with my mother on the way home afterward.

For some reason, my mind went blank for the ceremony itself.

As I grew older, and especially into my teenage years, I had these sort of dreams on average 3/4 times a week. I would be in school, walking down a street, etc and, even though I didn't recall the dream, I would know in the real world what would happen next before it happened. I knew who would walk out of a shop, etc before they did. I could say beforehand what they looked like and how they would be dressed even though I had never seen them before.

One disturbing thing I found was when I was in my early 20's it seemed stronger than at any other time and new occurences appeared. If I was angry or annoyed and I was walking along a street, the street lights seemed to go out as I approached and then lit again after I passed. This still happens from time to time but has lessened over the years. What caused me to write this entry is that it started again after a long absence as I walked home this evening even though I was not annoyed at anyone or anything.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”