confronting attacker

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

confronting attacker

Postby dreamingbig » 01 Jul 2014 20:04

Last night I had my first experience of confronting an attacker in a lucid dream. It was so cool! Please tell me what has helped you do this so I can try and do this again. In this case, it was a WILD experience. I woke at 5am from a scary dream. I went back to sleep telling myself over and over that I would become lucid and would be able to address any fear or adversary. I was in the middle of a normal dream and this guy comes by and sticks a tack in my hand. Ouch!! I looked at him and instantly became lucid. Yeah, the affirmation worked!! He had moved away from me and I motioned to have him come closer. I looked him right in the eye and said "give me a kiss". I wasn't interested in him sexually; I just wanted to shift the energy. He gave me a kiss and of course the sense of him as an adversary passed. I then flew into the sky and had one of the longest, most joyful flying dreams I have ever had. This was one of the ones where I am dancing and flying. I come back over and over to the ground and push off and do all kinds of acrobatic things in the air. I dance a lot in my waking life so this is no surprise. The minute I thought "wow, I wonder how much longer this will last?" I felt myself pulled out of the dream. This was such a delicious dream; I have been feeling great all morning.

Please share any of your experiences. I would love to hear from you!

Re: confronting attacker

Postby Daviddd » 03 Aug 2014 12:10

You told yourselft that you'd have a lucid dream and it worked. It's called Lucid Affirmations and is part of MILD (which is basically aimed at creating DILD), not WILD.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”