Weird hypnagogic images

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Weird hypnagogic images

Postby Snaggle » 12 May 2012 07:48

The whole stream was pretty weird:

1. The head and shoulders of my dead cat appeared. I saw him through closed eyes and he licked my nose.

2. Saw a silver statuette of a flapper era young woman appear and dance. She transformed into a silver statuette of Popeye the sailor man, who also danced.

3. The right eye of an Oriental/Asian woman appeared looked at me and winked. Seeing eyes is pretty common for me, but they've always been Occidental eyes.

4. I saw a strange plant that was planted in a building. For some reason I thought it was a real plant and was in Los Angeles. I explored the building looking for a sign to tell me what the building was and did not find one.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Re: Weird hypnagogic images

Postby Peter » 14 May 2012 00:05

they are cool and are a nice set of HI. I quite often get plants that dont exist growing and have a toy that I might build that came along a few days back. It was odd as I started to see in my mind a shape and it grew and then changed and them built itself as I watched with no imput from me. I would call this HI as I was relaxed and on a plane trying to get to sleep. I quite often get models of some sort building themselves and then they test and fix themselves as well. It odd but cool
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”