My first Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Blue-Starbie

My first Lucid Dream

Postby Blue-Starbie » 06 Aug 2014 22:04

So, ever since May, I've been trying to have a lucid dream and last night, I had one!! It started as an ordinary dream, stuff happened, a little bit foggy. Then there was a part when I was in the car near a shopping centre and as the traffic lights turned red, I thought to myself randomly, "Am I dreaming? ...Yes I am!" I didn't see anything odd or act as a trigger, I just remembered that I was asleep. I saw a sparkling transition and then I left the car but then I thought that I was awake and started to play on my DS. I quickly realised again that I was still asleep and slammed my DS on the floor and tried to fly but I didn't know how to and just hovered instead.
I was then at the beach, I was lying down and thought, "Lets try to summon someone." So I closed my eyes, imagined my character, Alexander, sitting next to mevand I saw him. I went to interact with him but he didn't notice me so I faced the sea and went to hover again.
I remember trying to tranform myself into my Sonic sona, it didn't work at first because the face wasn't right but after two more tries, I got it.
Then I was at the seaside and saw a food stall. The person serving the customers was Michael Jackson! I wasn't surprised though. It was my turn to be served and I asked for a hot dog but I wanted to see what kind of sausages were in the hot dogs. It was those canned hot dogs, which I hate, so I asked to just have the bun instead. He was confused but I was impatient so I imagined a burger and ate that instead. I carried on walking and saw Naruto and Sasuke fighting over something.
Then I was hovering over my nan's local area and saw Naruto anime playing in the background but it was different and had something rude in it and I said, "Oh come on! This is a kid's show!!" Then woke up. I was really excited to finally have a lucid dream. Though it wasn't 100% good but I'm glad I still had one.
We spend a third of our lives sleeping. Some say that we're wasting our time sleeping but I disagree.
Steve Smith- Watch out for the red ball!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”