LD#8

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Karin

LD#8

Postby Karin » 12 Aug 2014 14:10

Last night I woke up at 5:00am instead of my regular 7:00am, so I decided to try a WILD. It is the third time that I attempt a WILD after 5:00am, and once again it was a bit disappointing, in the sense that clarity was lacking. For me, so far clarity and lucidity have been much higher around 3:00am than early morning, at which time the experience is more 'dream-like'. I wonder if this has anything to do with the peak of endogenous DMT occurring around 3:00am... Just a speculation with no evidence, but what if DMT is the 'fuel' for dream clarity and lucidity?

LD#8:

I woke up at 5:00am and decide to attempt a WILD. I lie down on my back and meditate. After a relatively short time (difficult to tell the time when I am meditating), I feel the familiar body vibrations. I remember to focus my awareness on the energy sensations themselves, not on my body. This time, these energy sensations are almost pleasant, not violent like they sometimes are. For me, the critical and delicate point is the transition between the energy sensations and the actual lucid dream. In LD#7, it manifested itself as a window. This time, I saw a little Superman cartoon character flying up in the darkness, and I focused my attention on him, trying to grab his hand. This did the trick.

As usual, my first idea is to meet Bashar (what is wrong with me :roll: !). I try to 'shift' to him, but nothing happens. I am kind of bummed and actually short of ideas, when it occurs to me to fly to California instead, and meet his human channel Darryl. I end up in a living room, and there is a guy, but he looks nothing like Darryl. We do talk for a while, but I don't remember the details. It was not very clear, more dream-like and greyish, as opposed to a sharply clear vivid experience.

I decide to try changing the scenery to increase vividness, so I decide to go through the living-room window. Interestingly, I can't go through it: it deforms like an elastic membrane and bounces me back in. WTF! Then I decide to sink down into the ground, like in LD#7. This works, and I find myself in an underground tunnel. There again, it becomes dream-like: a little train comes by, and I end up in a secret military base, that seems to be working on some secret chemical or food stuff. Everyone is in uniform, except me and my two kids, who are now by my side but I fail to notice this oddity. As I said, this looks more like a semi-lucid dream now. I do have a body this time (normally I don't have one in my fully lucid dreams), that looks like my regular body. A DC in uniform stops us and asks us what we are doing here (obviously, we are out of place). I quickly make up some BS about the kids being the general's kids, and I am their nanny. That seems to work, and he lets us go.

We go through a door and end up on a restaurant's terrace, overlooking a landscape. There is a beautiful sunset (or sunrise). I become a bit more lucid and decide that since it's a dream, I am going to go fly out in the sky in the sunset. AWESOME. This is what I like best. I notice wild horses running on the ground, and decide that I'd like to ride a horse in the sky. I make one of them fly up to me in the sky, and ride it. AWESOME. I am considering adding wings to it, like Pegasus, but it does not seem to work. It does not matter, it still is great to be riding a horse in the sky...

Then I lose lucidity and wake up around 7:00am.

Karin

Re: LD#8

Postby Karin » 20 Aug 2014 16:44

I just started reading "Multi-dimensional Man" by Jurgen Ziewe, and look what I find on page 28:

... Being in a nonphysical environment I thought it should just be a simple matter of willing my way through the glass with ease. As I pressed with all my force against the window pane the only thing I noticed was that the glass did not break but bent outward like a thick plastic sheet. ...

That's just what I experienced in LD#8! I find it interesting that others have the same experience, since I cannot understand why I would imagine a bending window. In PR, glass does not bend, and in my other LDs, it was always easy to fly through windows, walls, and floors... So I was surprised when THAT window bent and bounced me back!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”