What Type of Dream was this??

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
kaoticbutterfly

What Type of Dream was this??

Postby kaoticbutterfly » 12 Aug 2014 18:04

My Brother is a year and 10 months younger than myself, we have always been very close. In Feb. he was getting into a few things, and hanging out with some people he had no business with.... He was framed, and falsely accused of shooting a cop. HE DID NOT DO IT! He was however in the vehicle that the shots were fired from, he was the passenger, and the driver is the one who fired the shots. Well when the car stopped everyone in the car ran. I found about this event by seeing my brothers face posted on the news.... The had over 200 cops looking for them, and it took over 8 hrs. When he was arrested he was not allowed to make a phone call for almost 2 weeks, cause they stated he was in medical. Two nights after his arrest I went into what I will call like a dream or trance state. I did not feel like I was totally asleep, and I became aware that I was beside my little brother in the medical ward of the jail, I asked him several questions... one being if the cops beat him up, he told me that they rammed all their knees in his back, and his head hit the side of the cop car like 23 times. I told him how much I loved him, believed in him, and comforted him that everything was gonna be alright. When I woke up, or came to I remembered this so vividly. It was like no other experience I have ever had in my life.
I told my Mom and BFF about it, and just held it close to my heart.
Well Yesterday I went to see my Brother, and he again told me that several tens of cops kneed his back, and rammed his head into the car, but did not mention seeing me in a dream or anything like that. I was so shy I guess not understanding what had happened that I did not mention it to him. I have now wrote him to ask him. I am anxiously awaiting his response.
Can anyone help me understand what type of state I was in? Please....

nesgirl

Re: What Type of Dream was this??

Postby nesgirl » 18 Aug 2014 06:59

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:54, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

kaoticbutterfly

Re: What Type of Dream was this??

Postby kaoticbutterfly » 20 Aug 2014 15:59

Thank you so much for the response.. I consider myself very lucky. The guy that actually did the shooting has been caught telling people that he did the shooting and is letting my brother take the charges. We now have a witness that is going to testify on my brothers behalf. Thank you again... May you be continually blessed! :D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”