flying

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lu30d

flying

Postby lu30d » 02 Jun 2011 09:04

I dont know if this is a lucid dream or not.
Last night I dreamt that I'm riding a bicycle and suddenly I recognize that I can jump from on side of bicycle to the other side. I continue jumping with bicycle and I see a friend so I go and start talking to her while I'm sitting in the air ( like a yogi :D ) I talk to her about my feeling of sitting in the air and try diving in the air and even try to go upper and I say it is little difficult because I can feel my weight!) but I'm never aware that I'm dreaming.
when I woke up I regreted why I lost this opportunity to control my flying dream. I even didn't wonder how can I fly and sit in the air.
But I liked the dream. Hope next will be more pleasing

Caspi

Re: flying

Postby Caspi » 02 Jun 2011 11:47

Nice ^^
but yeah it's doesn't seem like a lucid dream since you said you wasn't controlling the dream and so,
so it's seems like a Vivid dream, but looks like you had fun there ;)
My first LD was I think when I was a child, about 11 years old, i was in a strange mountain, full of small black rocks, I knew that it was a dream, so i rolled over and over to the end of it :P.

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » 03 Jun 2011 03:03

Yeah, it's only really a lucid dream if you realize you're dreaming. But that's okay -- sounds like an awesome dream anyway. :D

lu30d

Postby lu30d » 03 Jun 2011 17:35

Thanks for replies :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”