Lucid dream?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

Lucid dream?

Postby rami elhaibe » 06 Sep 2014 13:01

Hi, I'm a 13 year old boy and I have some weird things going on. Yesterday I had a very inappropriate dream that I couldn't control! I woke up exactly when I wet the bed, but that is not the lucid dream. Here is my dream today: I am walking down the street, I can see others following me. I am casually walking between two busses who are wanting to go. There was is a guard and he tells us we can pass. I walk to the other side of the street and realize I am lost. I realize I am dreaming so in summon a man from a previously dream, I can see a pirate and at the moment of the sight I lose all control of my self the pirate started forcing me to do inappropriate things with his mind. He makes me drop on to the floor and immediately the floor turns into sand. I was doing inappropriate things, and I couldn't stop it. I force myself to wake up. When I woke up I ran to the bathroom and I almost wet the bed again!!

I need some help here. Yesterday was the first time I actually wet the bed from this type of dream. But I don't know how to stop these stupid dreams. How can I stop these dreams because I don't want to wake up my mom and dad every day to change my bed sheets because of a silly dream. If I didn't force myself to wake up I would have wet the bed. This happens too often but never have I ever wet the bed. I feel too embarrassed to tell my mom or dad what to do
Because they just think I wet the bed from too much water before sleeping. Thanks for the help. Also is a wet lucid dream possible like this one? This was very crazy as I lost my lucidity when it happened. :P

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: Lucid dream?

Postby taniaaust1 » 07 Sep 2014 15:19

Dreams can be quite confusing at times as they can feel soo real. Some people probably could do sleep walking activities during a lucid dream as parts of their physical bodies which should like turn off dont. Sounds like your body isnt completely disconnecting from your dream.

If you know you are dreaming and can force yourself to wake up (so obviously do have some control), maybe it would be a good idea to teach yourself how to change this kind of dream instead. Do this enough times and maybe your own subconciousness would get in the habit of changing the dream when its heading in this direction

If trying to change the dreams doesnt work (I do think it should be it probably will be hard work and patience in keeping doing that)... if all fails, consider learning how to make your own bed and keep spare sheets etc in your room. It will save you from some embarrassment and stop you disturbing your mothers sleep.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”