Throwing water on the Invisible Man

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

Throwing water on the Invisible Man

Postby Nickfan40 » 07 Sep 2014 02:56

I'm not sure what year this was, but it's been haunting me for a long time:

I am flying down a road near my home, one of the state roads because I can see traffic backed up pretty bad. I stop for a minute and just hover there, standing up, watching the traffic below.

All of a sudden, I hear a whooshing sound. I turn and see a sight that even now, I have a hard time forgetting.

I see an exact duplicate of me, only "I" am like a "human bubble", looking like someone has just thrown water on The Invisible Man. I do not see the cord at the back of my head, (some people say it looks like Christmas tree tinsel!) connecting our two bodies, so I can't tell if this is a lucid dream or an out-of-body experience. I see little rainbows swirling in the bubble just before it pops. That's when I wake up.

I miss having the flying dreams. I'd pretend to be Superman!

LucidityMaster

Re: Throwing water on the Invisible Man

Postby LucidityMaster » 08 Sep 2014 06:38

Hey NickFan40,

Flying is one of the two most common things lucid dreamers dream about (sex being the second).

I love flying at great altitudes, where I can see the highways, trees, ocean, everything- the view is spectacular.

Don't allow yourself to be afraid of this. I am never afraid of sleep paralysis/lucid dreams anymore.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with your lucid dreaming adventures,

Hopefully you will experience these flying dreams again (I can understand the exhilaration)

LucidityMaster

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”