My Teacher, Robert Englund

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

My Teacher, Robert Englund

Postby Nickfan40 » 11 Sep 2014 00:03

This is the first of a series of dreams I've had about Robert Englund:

I am my high school self, but the classroom is the one I had in kindergarten.

I can see the little play stations* where we sat, the closets, the gallon cardboard ice cream cartons where we stored our stuff, and especially the little blow-up dolls that had a letter of the alphabet on their chests. My favorite was "Mr. M" because I liked marshmallows.

As I look around, other kids file in and we stand around talking.

A man who looks very much like Robert Englund comes in. He looks very much what he looked like when I had the dream a few years ago. He is wearing a black muscle shirt, jeans, necklace, bracelet, and tennis shoes. It is "circle time". He motions for us to sit in a circle around his chair. A few kids fight to sit on either side of him, but I am just content to sit with my back against the desk with my knees drawn up to my chest. I'm not sure which story he is reading.

It is later in the school day. He is sitting at his desk, grading papers. I can see my name on my desk. It is written on a white card, taped to the desk (that's another thing I remember about kindergarten). We are doing some kind of math problems. A girl starts singing and others join in. Robert looks up from his work, smiles, and joins in. Everyone starts dancing and singing with everyone else, but I am too shy.

*In those days, "playstation" referred to the listening station, reading station, housekeeping, rice table, and sand table: It was the year 1980-1981. The only video games the kids were playing were those gigantic Pac Man and Donkey Kong machines in the Convenient stores. A few years later, I think, they invented those smaller ones seen on Today's special, a kids' show on Nickelodeon.

Re: My Teacher, Robert Englund

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Sep 2014 06:22

I never get shy in my lucids, Im curious why you allow yourself to get shy when you know its dream.

Lucids are get to do all the things one usually cant do due to normal society rules or things like shyness. I had a great time one day in a LD taking my clothes off in public places and watching all the shocked expressions on the DCs faces.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”