My Lucid Dream(s)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Derpybunneh

My Lucid Dream(s)

Postby Derpybunneh » 17 Sep 2014 00:26

I was running away from two men who were going to harass me. Either I turn to face them, or they catch me. When this happens I realize I am dreaming and make myself punch one of them. The lucid time was extremely short.

I had another dream in which I kept telling people I was dreaming, though I don't think I ever became lucid in that dream.

These two dreams are unique from my other dreams. I don't think I've ever had a dream in which I keep on telling people, "This is a dream!"

I am working to get more dreams... But it ain't coming... :cry:

I hope I have more dreams like these in the future...
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

DesertExplorer

Re: My Lucid Dream(s)

Postby DesertExplorer » 22 Dec 2014 02:55

Ha!! This happened to me, too;

I dreamt that I was screaming "this is a dream" to some people, recently, though I doubt that I was lucid. But I remember clearly that I did that to get some weird reactions, but as it was not controllable by myself it didn't work that way. :lol:
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

hectorjose

Postby hectorjose » 24 Dec 2014 20:50

In Lucid Dreams, I am constantly telling people that I am dreaming and try to explain to them what and where earth is. When it is a dream character like a sister, friend, or someone else I know, I always tell them to remember the conversation or scene because I will ask them about it when we are physical again. The characters always agree and say they will, but when i ask the person the next day, they smile and say they don't remember anything or they dreamed something different unrelated to my lucid dream lol

In my early days of lucid dreaming, I use to beat up a lot of people either because they were chasing me, or just simply for the fun of it. Some of the scenes felt like straight up matrix style battle scenes where I can deflect bullets or am a pro sword fighter. It use to be fun, but I've done it so much, I got bored of it and decide to try other things (like digging in the earth, hijacking cars and driving around at top speed, thinks like that lol)
“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly. Soon I awoke, and now I do not know whether I was a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”
― Chuang-Tzu

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 06 Jan 2015 19:48

hectorjose wrote:In Lucid Dreams, I am constantly telling people that I am dreaming and try to explain to them what and where earth is. When it is a dream character like a sister, friend, or someone else I know, I always tell them to remember the conversation or scene because I will ask them about it when we are physical again. The characters always agree and say they will, but when i ask the person the next day, they smile and say they don't remember anything or they dreamed something different unrelated to my lucid dream lol

In my early days of lucid dreaming, I use to beat up a lot of people either because they were chasing me, or just simply for the fun of it. Some of the scenes felt like straight up matrix style battle scenes where I can deflect bullets or am a pro sword fighter. It use to be fun, but I've done it so much, I got bored of it and decide to try other things (like digging in the earth, hijacking cars and driving around at top speed, thinks like that lol)

Of course they don't remember! This thing happened only once upon a time in Inception. :lol:

Did you beat people in LD? I have never done that, because it just happens to me in regular dreams. There will always be a person who wants to get punched. :D
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

hectorjose

Postby hectorjose » 06 Jan 2015 22:46

Yes I use to beat up alot of people in my lucid dreams. I found it fun, knowing (or feeling) invincible during a lucid dream fight, seemed really exhilarating. My lucid dreams didn't start off that way though. The fighting started when I was into maybe my 10th or so first lucid dream and I had not become lucid yet but was running away from a crowd chasing me with swords. I was running really fast and feared I would be cut or stabbed if they caught me. I suddenly started wondering why the hell they were chasing me with swords, and BAM! I instantly became fully lucid. I stopped running, turned around and started running toward the crowd. Knowing I was dreaming, i figured I couldn't really be hurt, so I went into the crowd using karate and taking swords from people, and just going Zoro on all of them...it was a lot of fun lol.

After that, some of my lucid dreams, I would purposely go up to people and start beating them up. They would fight back, but were no match for me. I admit though, after doing this enough times, it became a bore.
“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly. Soon I awoke, and now I do not know whether I was a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”
― Chuang-Tzu

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 07 Jan 2015 16:20

hectorjose wrote:Yes I use to beat up alot of people in my lucid dreams. I found it fun, knowing (or feeling) invincible during a lucid dream fight, seemed really exhilarating. My lucid dreams didn't start off that way though. The fighting started when I was into maybe my 10th or so first lucid dream and I had not become lucid yet but was running away from a crowd chasing me with swords. I was running really fast and feared I would be cut or stabbed if they caught me. I suddenly started wondering why the hell they were chasing me with swords, and BAM! I instantly became fully lucid. I stopped running, turned around and started running toward the crowd. Knowing I was dreaming, i figured I couldn't really be hurt, so I went into the crowd using karate and taking swords from people, and just going Zoro on all of them...it was a lot of fun lol.

After that, some of my lucid dreams, I would purposely go up to people and start beating them up. They would fight back, but were no match for me. I admit though, after doing this enough times, it became a bore.

It became a bore, because you were actually cheating! :lol:

Why not to try to put some pain in you when they fight back? You know, they cut you and you keep fighting while you bleed, hoping that you will find medicine soon. And then go and get cured by a beautiful nurse!! ;)

~David Gerrold

hectorjose

Postby hectorjose » 07 Jan 2015 18:36

haha the thought of a beautiful nurse sounds nice :) I always win but sometimes not in the way I expect. Sometimes I tried shooting electricity or lightening bolts out of my hands or materializing a gun in my hand but this does not always work (on occasion it does, but usually not). This leads me to going in with my hidden dragon, crouching tiger abilities and kicking some ass. What is funny is it never dawned on me to actually lose or partially lose haha.
― Chuang-Tzu

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Jan 2015 06:17

hectorjose wrote: What is funny is it never dawned on me to actually lose or partially lose haha.

For a while I was playing my own dare LD game to see how good my skills in controlling my thoughts and emotions in dreams were. My LD dare game worked like this.. try to create something scary in your dream (this could be something like the one fighting you is starting to win and you are getting hurt), see just how scary you can make a LD without chickening out of the dream.

Get it to the point where its near terrifying, then go and change it to a nice dream if you can. How far can you take a LD into a nightmare and then successfully get yourself out of it. Anyway, I had quite a bit of fun on a few occassions testing my dream control out in this manner. Its interesting too when one is purposely creating a fear emotion for oneself into a dream.. the feelings actually start occuring even when I knew it was a dream.

Anyway, goal of LD dare is to allow yourself to get as scared as possible (and then get back out of it without having to wake yourself up). I can get myself so scared doing this that I literally feel like Im going to pee myself in fright.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

hectorjose

Postby hectorjose » 12 Jan 2015 22:10

Interesting experiment....thanks for sharing. I think my experiments will stay with trying things that make me feel happy, fascinated, or intrigued. Fear is not an emotion I particularly like and although the lucid dream does seem like an interesting laboratory environment to try something like this, I have to assume it never crossed my mind to try, for a reason.

The closest thing to fear I have felt in a full blown lucid dream was I became lucid in a locker room. There are lockers all around me with combination locks and they seem to make hallways where all i can see is lockers on each side (instead of walls). There are also benches that I step on and jump up in the air to hover, because some dream character seems to be following me around and I can't seem to shake them. I try flying to see if I go through the ceiling, but I can't. No matter what turn I make, there seems to be more hallways lined with lockers and although there are several dream characters in the scene, the one that is following me around starts to annoy me. I try to change the scene or create a door, but this does not work. After wandering around in these hallways of lockers, I decide I am bored and want to wake up. I tell myself, ok wake up now. Nothing happens. I close my eyes and concentrate on waking up now, but still nothing happens! I do not feel like being in the lucid dream any longer but I won't wake up in bed on command, and the scene has become a drag. I keep jumping off the bench to hover in the air, otherwise the dream character that follows me around gets super close to me and makes me uncomfortable. When I hover in the air, he just moves under me so I have to fly horizontally to move away. I start to feel a little fear that I am not waking up on command and am feeling a bit trapped. I call out, "time to wake up!" but nothing happens. I float back down to the ground and just keep walking through these hallways, not knowing if I'll get out of this scene anytime soon. after what felt like 20 minutes or so, I am walking down a long hallway and notice the dream character that has been following me around suddenly slows down and my walking, is creating more and more space between us. Feeling relieved by this, I look down this long hallway in front of me and think I can make out a tree far in the distance. I start jogging toward it and eventually am leaving the hallway of lockers behind and am entering what feels like an outside area where there is a tree growing in the middle of a large circular patch of grass (kind of like those trees in a mall where when you exit a store and you are back in the main part of the mall where you can enter other stores but they have Trees planted along the path). I am feeling more and more relieved and when I get to about 20 feet of the tree and grass, the scene fades black and I am next opening my eyes in bed. I laid awake thinking about the experience for awhile and decided that it had not been a very pleasant one.

Thinking back on it now, I wish I would have been more creative during that lucid dream. Maybe trying to do one of the combinations on a locker, or kicking that annoying dream characters ass, or anything other than feeling annoyed and a little fear would have probably made the experience a better one. 8-)
― Chuang-Tzu

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”