my first lucid dream came quickly and with dream control

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

my first lucid dream came quickly and with dream control

Postby itooktheredpill » 18 May 2012 23:16

I had my first lucid dream last night, thanks to Rebecca's tips. Thanks! :D I've only been using the MILD technique for 3 days now and it came with dream control. What happened was I had a false awakening and, in walking down the stairs I did my reality check. This is adding numbers in my head. I start with 0+0, 1+1, 2+2, etc until I get to 10+10. But 5+5 came out to something like 400. My brain was like "What? You are nuts dude!" And I'm like "I'm lucid!" And jumped off my third floor landing, trying to fly. I then remembered that this was supposed to be hard, and I was like "AAAAAHHHHH!" And thinking "FLY! COME On FLY!" And right before hitting the floor I started to fly. I flew around for a while before my brain was like "Are you sure you're dreaming and I fell. I was no longer lucid and the dream continued. I woke up and eagerly wrote in my handy-dandy dream journal. I hope to have another lucid dream again tonight! Wish me luck! ;-)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”