One of the few

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
buildit

One of the few

Postby buildit » 26 Sep 2014 14:51

This is one of the few Lucid Dreams I recorded afterwards. Finally I have someplace to share it where the idea will not seem queer or like I am writing a fantasy story. I hope everyone enjoys and thanks to Dreamstudent for reminding me about it.

I had a Dream,

No I’m not trying to be MLK
And dream is the wrong word, nightmare is better.

I was standing before all of our political leaders.
The charge was not known and what crime I had committed didn’t matter

I was there to be publicly flogged for some reason
but as with all my bad dreams since I was a kid I stopped the bad stuff and got “My Way”. I had learned to control dreams as a young kid, because I had so many it was a survival skill. Now as an adult it was just second nature to do it.

I stood there and told them, “I’m am not here because I have done wrong. I am here because YOU are wrong.” The leader of the group banged her gavel and screamed for someone to silence me.”

But this was my dream, and here, I am in total control! “ NO!” I said. “I will not be silenced. It is time someone told your pompous, self righteous asses that WE control YOU. You are seated there because of the two bad choices we had we chose YOU of the lesser of two evils, not the better of two good people. You ALL sit there as our representatives not our rulers! Your arrogant and wasteful plans brought forth by who knows what special interest that has never represented a public interest are NOT the ones you were brought here to represent!”

Again some screamed for me to be stopped. Not a chance, "if you are going to judge ME then I WILL have my say." This was my Coup de tat and my dream. “I will not be like so many who have had their dreams smashed because people of power or waste wanted an easy way out. Not necessarily the right way, but an easy one.”

The momentum was building, “ For a group of legislators who have a lower approval rating than the Federal interest rate to have the gall to hold hearings judging moral character is beyond belief! What ignorant and self righteous asses you are. Every move you make is for the choreographed scene that will win your next election.”

“Stop him” they all were yelling now. I was saying what so many people needed to hear about what our political bodies have become. What our “Leaders” were now afraid people would see. My crescendo was coming to it’s climax!

“We are not to be silenced by you! You will be silenced by US! We will dictate the new way and it will be carried out. Unless the moral majority of the USA has become so depraved by the excess of media and lies we can’t see the path anymore and then it simply doesn’t matter anymore does it? We are all doomed.” The room was silent now and the politicians smiled knowingly at what I had just said. That’s when I knew my dream was in fact a nightmare.

Written Sept 10 2013
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

buildit

Re: One of the few

Postby buildit » 29 Sep 2014 02:14

So since I have not had a LD since finding out others could control their dreams I will try to recount one of the most recent dreams. This is a reoccurring theme over the last few months where I am actively searching for other life out "there".

I’m with friends or people I should be familiar with walking, the path we are on is nondescript and there are no buildings. Suddenly my foot catches on something and I trip, I’m going to fall, but I stop. The mostly faceless companions melt away. I see it’s a wooded path in the woods and I stepped into a rut with a root protruding into it. Slowly the rest of the world is coming into focus like I was day dreaming and can now wipe the sleep from my eyes. I can see all around myself as if I was covered in eyes seeing all side. I know what this is, I have reverted to energy again.
I expand up out of habit passing thru the atmosphere so fast it’s like turning off a light switch and my foreground goes dark accept for the sun off to one side as I slide past it. Going faster now things in front move to the side before I can really understand what they are and are lost behind me. Something big ahead, I slow a little. I see bright oranges and yellows expanding as I approach going way to fast. No fear I dive forward in awe as I’m enveloped by the dust cloud of a nebulae. Heat like the feeling of a sunny day on your face lets me know where the stars around me are being born. It’s huge in here, thousands of times larger than our solar system and while I don’t have ears I somehow sense it is very loud!
I explode forward with mental force passing thru a burst of solar energy erupting from somewhere aside of my path. It too is gone from perception before I can worry about it’s possible effect on my. I am now a shapeless string of mental energy from Earth, somewhere far behind me and still expanding away at the speed of thought. I’m getting too spread out though I need more energy and suddenly from along my length I can feel myself adding energy to continue forward. Maybe it came from the solar flare I passed thru but it sustains me!
It suddenly seems empty around me. I come to a complete stop and as I do my peripheral vision catches up to me so that I see 360 degrees around myself again. I’ve extended past the limit of the universe and am now looking down upon it from billions of mile outside. It’s like the night sky given form. Tiny christmas lights in a spiraling funnel but much thicker / deeper than the Nasa photos make our galaxy look.
Where are they? Isn’t there anything else here other than me out here? If I had eyes they be closed and I’d be feeling around myself with my hands trying to detect the invisible traces of something else around me. In reality I am sure the energy from this end is spreading like a web hoping to detect another energy pattern that has passed this way. Nothing! and suddenly the dream ends.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Howtolucid

Re: One of the few

Postby Howtolucid » 12 Oct 2014 19:55

I know this in unrelated but I LOVE your signature quote.. about the butterflies!
Visit HowToLucid DOT com for free Lucid Dreaming lessons!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”