Stoked!!!!! First Lucid Dream vibe with me

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
nightmarekitty

Stoked!!!!! First Lucid Dream vibe with me

Postby nightmarekitty » 29 Sep 2014 16:04

Hey all! I am extremely excited that I let myself be calm and experience a real lucid dream.

First time I told myself I was dreaming was when I was pretty young. I actually asked a character in my dream if I was dreaming and proceeded to argue with them (it was my cousin) because I was upset they didn't tell me that this was a dream haha

So last night I let myself flow with the vibration. Do you guys know what I am talking about? I told myself "this is a dream" and once I said that everything vibrated visually in the dream and then passed. After this vibration I knew if I jumped off something i could make myself float to test out this crazy experience and I did! But after this test, I kind of went back into the story of the dream and forgot that I was dreaming.

I would love some tips! I will explore this forum and research OBE's but anyone wanting to chime in is appreciated.

How do I stay focussed on this being a dream? Does this mean I am special in a way? able to tap into a higher level of conciseness? Do dreams really reveal the truth? such as if you always have negative dreams about a particular person, does that mean in real life they are shady or are my true feelings/ worries/ concerns just coming out in my dreams?

I experienced this lucid dream after I woke up to my alarm and fell back asleep for maybe an hour more. How can you use this higher conciseness in real life? I always felt like I was sensitive to vibes people put out. I want to strengthen this feeling and understand it better. Thanks for reading! Link any interesting books, articles, youtube videos, whatever. I must dig deeper :shock:

taniaaust1

Re: Stoked!!!!! First Lucid Dream vibe with me

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Sep 2014 11:42

How do I stay focussed on this being a dream?

Every now and then in the dream try reminding yourself it is a dream and say to yourself "I am dreaming" or kept reminding yourself of something weird which happened in the dream "so this must be a dream". You can also maintain your dream awareness but not going with the flow of the dream so much.

Does this mean I am special in a way?

Nope, I believe most are capable of these things

able to tap into a higher level of conciseness?
One can but often with dreams there is a lot of corruption there too due to all your own thoughts and fears and their affects upon your subconsciousness. If you want to achieve higher consciousness states, this can be far better doing with various meditation techniques eg meditating on your third eye or whatever. The subconsciousness rather can also take you into the lower parts of your psyche.

Do dreams really reveal the truth? such as if you always have negative dreams about a particular person, does that mean in real life they are shady or are my true feelings/ worries/ concerns just coming out in my dreams?

They can but often just shows you you own fears and thoughts of that person which may well be quite wrong (thou they could be right too). You should never believe something just cause you dreamed it, often dreams are just symbolism for something else. If you really want to know what is going on in your subconsciousness, the language of it (symbols) needs to be learnt rather then taking dreams literally.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

nightmarekitty

Re: Stoked!!!!! First Lucid Dream vibe with me

Postby nightmarekitty » 01 Oct 2014 06:39

thank you for the awesome reply

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”