My first LD?? wierd

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
LucidDreamer123

My first LD?? wierd

Postby LucidDreamer123 » 01 Oct 2014 14:15

I dont remember my whole dream!..just some parts of it! i remember i was in a city...Dark city! it was night and not cozy at all..i was with a girl never seen her before in my RL, so when i realized it was a dream for no reason! i didnt seen any dream signs or did a reality check, i just knew it was a dream! so i started rub my hands with my whole power, and spinning around. i started to see if i can delay my fall from a small rooftop, but i couldnt do it! i coudlnt change the scenery i couldnt do nothing at all, i just had complete control of my self and my mind, i could think clearly like in RL! , nevermind , i was walking around to see where am i..and in seconds a freakin zombie apears from a corner and attacks me! i attacked too and i was thinking (GET OUT OF MY DREAM) but i couldnt do it!!!!!! and the zombie disapeared at hes own.. and thats the things that i remember! {a note: all of my dreams the concept is about killing zombies or humans, every single of them.. or about guns! and im dreaming every night} i dreamed about my self fighting in aughanistan, or killing zombies.. WtF? (sorry for my bad english) THANKS! :)

R99

Re: My first LD?? wierd

Postby R99 » 06 Oct 2014 16:13

yeh, weird indeed,, its probably u r thinking about zombies too much. u love zombie movies right. think so. next time try to explore the dream scene without fear or hesitation and keep telling ur self its a dream. am sure u r gonna get something interesting. gud luck dreamer ..
I see the Truth now.

Howtolucid

Re: My first LD?? wierd

Postby Howtolucid » 12 Oct 2014 19:56

Zombies seem to be a pretty common theme in peoples dreams!
Visit HowToLucid DOT com for free Lucid Dreaming lessons!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”