5 layers of FA & LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
R99

5 layers of FA & LD

Postby R99 » 06 Oct 2014 16:37

so i had this Ld after while. yesterday to be exact. it was 4 am. the thing is the dream time and waking life time was the same. in this ld i woke up in my romm, realizing its a dream with a reality check. i wen outside but the dream scene is dark. so i decided to change the time. i waved my hand up side. dark moved up and sun came up just like that. i explored it. a guy was there on his bicycle and asked me to follow him. i grab another bicycle and followed him. after that i lost the lucidity and it became regular dream...

i woke up went to toilet, only to realize that its another dream, i looked at my palm, and it had six fingers. again i walked outside. explored the dream scene. again its dark , waved my hand now its sunrise, a beautiful one. i dont rember anything. about it bcoz it was extra long. end of second dream.

i woke up again starring at my palm, again six fingers, became lucid explored the same dream scene, waved my hand sunrise again. the same settings. explored again 4 a long time, dont remember anything..

same thing over and over again. and the 5th time. i asked the dream scene to show me an anaconda to spice things up. :D but the dream is so calm and peaceful and no one around. and finally i woke up. in waking life. and it was the most boring and also beautiful LD i ever had. :!:
I see the Truth now.

Howtolucid

Re: 5 layers of FA & LD

Postby Howtolucid » 12 Oct 2014 19:46

Awesome stff.

the most beautiful Lucid Dream I ever had was when I met face to face with myself in the dream. I was totally Lucid and I was speaking to myself as if he were another person. He told me that he was my 'future' self and that everything was going to be okay.

He took me on a journey through my past and showed me that everything that's happened to me has made me stronger in one way or another.

Really empowering stuff!
Visit HowToLucid DOT com for free Lucid Dreaming lessons!

R99

Re: 5 layers of FA & LD

Postby R99 » 12 Oct 2014 20:28

wow, really great dream. u have optimism, self confidence, and positive thinking. most people dont have these....

gud luck on ur dream venture dreamer
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”