Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Postby luciddreamer49 » 28 Oct 2014 17:56

So its been a long time since I've been in to lucid dreams because I tried for like a whole year to have one and I couldn't. But last night I decided to visit the site and check out recent articles. I read the whole 101 Ideas for Lucid Dreams and they all sounded so fun.

I decided that I can have a lucid dream if I want. Its technically my brain, my subconscious, so I can do whatever I want. I don't need any reality checks, I don't need to increase my dream recall with fancy techniques, I can MAKE myself remember dreams. I can MAKE myself have a lucid dream.

I woke up at 4 and I was only up for a short period of time. When I started to drift off, all I could see (closing my eyes) was bright green. I was somewhat confused then I realized I was entering a dream. My awareness snapped in to the dream and I was officially having a lucid dream. It didn't last very long, for I got far too excited. But since I didn't stabilize yet, everything was very very fuzzy and I could barely see anything. All I know is I was sitting next to a man and I heard him talking very clearly.

Next time I will definitely stabilize right away. There's no time to spare! But I am really happy that I had a lucid dream. No matter how short, it was an amazing experience.

Postby Je-Je » 28 Oct 2014 21:26

Congratulation for your first lucid dream. Nice methode to have a lucid dream.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”