Party at Club Creole

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

Party at Club Creole

Postby Nickfan40 » 05 Nov 2014 18:04

I had this dream several years ago.

For anyone not familiar with Club Creole, it was a restaurant on the 1980's TV show, V.

I am watching a group of people walk up a hill from the beach. It is getting dark and the sunset is beautiful. It is sort of cold out. The people are the cast from V: Elias, Julie, Elizabeth, Robin, and last, but not least, little Willie. I can see him up close and he is wearing a brown leather jacket, plaid shirt, jeans and boots. Kind of a "grungy" thing going on.

I'm not sure how much time has passed, maybe it's the next night. There is a party going on at The Club Creole, Elias' restaurant. People are eating, drinking and having a good time. Renegade/friendly Visitors and I are among the guests.

It is game time, and we're playing spin the bottle. I see it quite clearly as being a large Pepsi bottle. Willie spins it and it stops on me. Everyone begins laughing, cheering him on. He is wearing the same clothes he was the previous night/whenever. He leans forward, taking my face in his hands and begins to kiss me softly; his lips are soft and warm. I encourage him by putting my arms around him, making him kiss me harder. He really gets into it by that time and the whole restaurant is cheering. We break the kiss and he is blushing and laughing shyly, lowering his head in that adorable way of his. I throw my arms around him and hug him.

It is later. Some of the guests have gotten really drunk, but playful, and have started a food fight. Cake and other food is thrown across the room. The Renegades have gotten really ugly and start throwing plates, silverware, bowls and other things. Willie and the others start laughing and throw back. One of the bowls hit Willie in the head and I see him fall to the floor. I kneel down next to him, seeing if he's hurt. I yell to bring an ice bag. Some of the fake skin has peeled away, his lizardself is exposed and a slight bit of green blood oozes out. I carefully cradle his head in my hands and lift him into my lap (I am sitting cross-legged now), and rock him gently. It's all fun and games until someone gets hit in the head by a bowl.

Nickfan40

Re: Party at Club Creole

Postby Nickfan40 » 26 Nov 2015 04:30

The red sunset was my lucid dream cue.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”