Attacked in a confined space

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
buildit

Attacked in a confined space

Postby buildit » 06 Nov 2014 19:38

So what is it about being attacked in a confined space that is so terrifying? Last night it was zombies on a bus, night before it was water monsters in small rooms like whirl pool rooms. There is nothing like this to kickstart my dream control, I mean why mess with a good dream right? ;) So two nights now of low control dreams battling monsters in confined spaces. :roll: Hopefully it's just a warm up for a total control dream in my near future. :D
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Peter

Re: Attacked in a confined space

Postby Peter » 11 Nov 2014 23:27

I get them at times of the reverse which is just as annoying. A entity or some horrid thing is in a box and I know it so I have to destroy it and if I dont then the act of tying busts open the box holding it.
Best practice is cook them with a stream of light, like putting out a fire and you cant stop till the job is done
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 12 Nov 2014 04:24

It might help if some time during the day when you have free time, you could relax and recall a dream in which you are fighting some opponent in a confined space. Then imagine that you focus strongly and break through the feeling of limitation to a more open environment.

If your pursuer follows you, you can imagine using super strength and magic to overcome him. Then see if you can talk to your opponent and ask him what he represents in your life. Then you might just fly away and leave him in the dust, or he could possibly become a friend and helper.

buildit

Postby buildit » 12 Nov 2014 04:34

Thanks to both of you. Let me be clear I am not really troubled by these dreams, I am lucid and even at a low level of control I am in no danger. Zombies are easy to kill and water monsters are just silly. :lol: I was just trying to figure out why the confined space issue is used in my dreams and in so many horror movies. Just sort of thinking out loud I guess.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Nov 2014 07:25

LOL neither am I, anything that occurs in normal dreamspace is not a bother but an interesting event to play with with for me no meaning either
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Nov 2014 05:12

buildit wrote:Thanks to both of you. Let me be clear I am not really troubled by these dreams, I am lucid and even at a low level of control I am in no danger. Zombies are easy to kill and water monsters are just silly. :lol: I was just trying to figure out why the confined space issue is used in my dreams and in so many horror movies. Just sort of thinking out loud I guess.

Dreams is subconsciousness talk one can say. One will often get the same kind of symbolism happening over and over in all kinds of different ways.

Finding yourself in a confined place could be representing that you are feeling restricted in your life in some way (and that you are wanting to fight yourself out from that place)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”