My Previous Incarnation

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

My Previous Incarnation

Postby MAKER » 14 Nov 2014 03:15

So I realized I was dreaming, during a dream, and then ran up to the dream characters I was around and started asking them questions. After not getting anything deep, philosophical, or even intelligent, I decided to ask the dream to show me something. I stood there for a moment, then remembered an article I had read a long time ago about asking to be shown a previous incarnation, and with that I yelled up into the sky to be shown my last incarnation, and how I had died.

I was sucked into blackness almost instantly, thinking that I had either lost the dream, or that I was being transported in a way I hadn't before. Either way, I kept using the spinning technique in hopes to not lose the dream. I awoke next to a toilet in a bathroom. I could tell that it was an older house, with slightly worn paint, but had no familiarity with it at all. I walked out of the bathroom into a very large living room area, and there was a bunch of people for one house, at least 15.

I walked up to the closest woman to me, and asked her where I was. She said home. I asked how old I was, and she said 24. Then I asked where this was, and this caught the attention of all the surrounding people. They started asking me if I was alright, to which I told them about the lucid dream and how I was only visiting for a short time. I then walked around and mingled a little, feeling an especially strong connection with all the people.

I suddenly remembered that I wanted to know what my name was, so I could Google it when I woke up (which I like to do with any names, words, etc that I hear in dreams that catch my attention). I asked a young girl, and she said Cupid. Cupid what, was my response. Cupid Cupcake, was hers. Then I got Cupid Davis from another girl, and yet a third answer from a different person. This degraded into everyone wanting hugs, which was pretty awesome.

Then suddenly, I fell to my knees as if all the strength and ability to move had instantly vanished. Then the dream went black and I woke up. I stayed still, and tried to fall back asleep. I did, and I found myself on the same floor of the same house, in the exact same spot I had fell, but everyone was gone, and it was dimly lit. I knew this was the death part of what I had asked.

I heard this very eery, and very deep voice talking, but it was muffled and I couldn't make it out. I found a variety of weapons, which were mainly yard tools, along a set of stairs, and so I picked up the one that was fitting to me, it was the closest looking thing to a sword, but much more like a skinny hand plow. The voice, I finally figured out, was coming from a TV, so I stabbed it, and realized that the tool would not break the tv, but went into the screen (much like a portal). It ended up being a video game boss, which I found a little funny for my death scene, but then a large man with a whip like weapon came into the house, approached me, and then started to arch his whip toward me...then I woke up completely.

Nothing too deeply philosophical, and nothing to Google, but still a cool lucid dream to be had.

Re: My Previous Incarnation

Postby HAGART » 16 Nov 2014 05:40

That was interesting and never tried to experience a previous incarnation of mine. I bet it would be just as odd as yours and just my mind having a life of it's own as I am lucid trying to analyze it.

The names, "Cupid", were probably 'subconsciously random' and then evoked an emotional response in you and it turned into a hug-fest due to the emotional meaning of the word.

I put, 'subconsciously random' in quotes because how can it ever truly be random? It just seems that way and our minds have a life of their own sometimes! But there must be a meaning of some kind. Who knows?
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”