Visiting Family, and a Guru named "NRINABAN".

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
R99

Visiting Family, and a Guru named "NRINABAN".

Postby R99 » 28 Nov 2014 08:16

So today morning i got 3 LDs and i used them to have some fun. swim through a river, ride a bike meet some random people and also visited my family through teleportation,to gave a kiss and hug to my mom. And i get to meat a DC who appeared as a guru.

so i was walking down a street and guy appeared and he lead me to this guru. i dont remember the conversation bcoz the LD was too long.(its been two weeks since my last very short LD so i decided to stay in LD as long as possible. ) so i get there the Guru just said "we will meat again." am confused and i asked his name he said his name is "Nrinaba" i think its a Sanskrit name. after i repeating this name to myself. i decided to continue the LD, but after few seconds LD is over.

i searched for this word "Nrinaba" in google, but no luck so far. what r ur thoughts? i wonder what the name means.
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Re: Visiting Family, and a Guru named "NRINABAN".

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2014 16:18

Narin means himself or herself https://translate.google.com.au/#auto/en/Narin ..

You asked his name and the response seems to be "I are" (eg refering to himself or herself.. so the Narin makes sense) "aban" . Maybe it was a guide called aban
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

R99

Postby R99 » 30 Nov 2014 17:32

Maybe, but am sure he pronounced "NRINABAN" its in my own language, when it comes to sanskrit and english it pronounced "NRINABA" actually this names origin is from sanskrit. so only the one who knows sanskrit could translate this. alas i dont know anyone who is good in sanskrit.
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Dec 2014 04:11

R99 wrote:Maybe, but am sure he pronounced "NRINABAN" its in my own language, when it comes to sanskrit and english it pronounced "NRINABA" actually this names origin is from sanskrit. so only the one who knows sanskrit could translate this. alas i dont know anyone who is good in sanskrit.

You should be able to type it into an online translator to get the translation. I put it into one which does have sanskrit in it as Ive used it before for sanskrit words and got their meaning (I once had a dream in which had what turned out to be a sanskriit word), but nothing came up on that word you have there.

best luck in figuring it out.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”