Dream Character Conversations - tells me my purpose in life.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Dream Character Conversations - tells me my purpose in life.

Postby dreamstudent » 29 Nov 2014 04:01

So I'm lucid in a dream all the sudden and I'm like okay I want to ask A dream character some stuff.
So I walk up to a DC and I ask what's your name but the DC was silent, so I asked him what is my purpose? The DC said, 'your purpose is to dream'. I said, "i meant what's my purpose in life though", the DC looked at me and paused for a few seconds like I was dumb or like I was supposed to know the answer.. The DC then said something along the lines of, " you will soon find the purpose within your dreams" either that or the DC told me, my purpose 'was to dream'.

This was very interesting because generally my lucid dreams are not occupied by dcs of any sort. So I always enjoy a conversation with a DC.
Tell me other convos you've had with dcs?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Re: Dream Character Conversations - tells me my purpose in l

Postby R99 » 14 Apr 2015 06:14

in one LD i was in a laboratory, but the problem is i am the one who was the test subject. when i realized its a dream i escaped from there. but on the way one scientist yelled at me, and said ""Stop Santo, we were just trying to discover human evolution" i was like. :?

here is the full Lucid dream- www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3344

enjoy :)

Last bumped by dreamstudent on 14 Apr 2015 06:14.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”