Dream Control

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
kenoi

Dream Control

Postby kenoi » 09 Dec 2014 22:29

Wow, I've just had a lucid dream experience like I've never had before, and I don't think I ever will again!

I'm occupied heavily with activating "right"-brain (full artistic potential) in my life at the moment, and my dream was a deep dream of a dream within a dream concept where a series of life events took place -- I'm not exactly sure from whose life, because even though among the people in it were my family, all these events never actually, even remotely, happened to me.

Anyhow, I simply didn't like how responsible I have been acting with an object I turned out to have been owning in the dream, so I told myself: now I will stop continuing to dream this dream, and I will bring it back in time to an earlier point. Deep down I felt all along that this story could be a dream (seeing the future), but I wasn't sure whether it was actually reality, and unchangeable. I tried to think of a point in the dream that would be appropriate, I closed my eyes and let go.

It actually worked! I've reset the clock, so to speak! I started dreaming what I thought was another dream, or reality, which turned out to be the same dream right from the beginning, but seen from a different viewpoint -- what I was focusing on now was a little more hazy, as if I were tired to pay attention. Where I was watching the events from seemed different as well -- as if I had freedom to move as I will through the location in my dream.

Unfortunately this time, with me being almost fully aware, the dream seemed to unfold at an incredibly slow pace -- I presume because my brain was playing a double-game of processing the visual and story content, or trying to recall the events as they happened -- so I only got to the second scene of my about 5 scenes long dream, then I woke up -- my dreaming time was over -- exhilarated to find that the whole thing really was a dream.

The dream consisted of a TV press conference my mother took place at (second scene), and me fooling around senselessly with some futuristic looking land-rover -- make that almost a monster truck -- on a big grassy field, tearing the place apart (third or fourth scene). Those are the two scenes I can recall now. The responsibility of the latter made me change my dream -- as, in addition to wrecking the field, I damaged the car in the process and later had to find out that the car actually was a gift to my family, and belonged to me -- haha, as if! :lol:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”