Hell

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Snaggle

Hell

Postby Snaggle » 18 Dec 2014 13:32

Been dreaming that I'm in the bottomless pit now for two months. I did not realize where I was at first because: it has weird shaped walls everywhere; one can move any direction; there was no fire or cold; it's walls were black and it had a gray light. I met the Hatman the first time I when there and instead of being scary or radiating evil, we mind linked and he radiated pure love. The wall also radiate love at me. Why should hell be so cool - I feel like a Wolf, Ram and Hart lawyer [the evil law firm on the show Angel]
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Re: Hell

Postby Peter » 19 Dec 2014 09:24

great and when will you walk through the wall and see what is there
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Inedible

Postby Inedible » 19 Dec 2014 10:57

It doesn't sound like Hell to me. Why don't you ask the walls where you are?

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 20 Dec 2014 08:14

Walling through wall would be cool, but I doubt being in them or using them as portals would yield anything new. My portals are usually hidden caverns or hidden doors.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Postby Peter » 20 Dec 2014 08:19

I have just walked at walls of stone and asked for more, walk walk and same more please and the walls seem to move away to give me room and then it all changed as I kept at it. Give it a go, at worst you will either go through or not but may get an interesting experience if you keep asking for more.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

StormSharkX

Postby StormSharkX » 21 Dec 2014 19:09

Inedible wrote:It doesn't sound like Hell to me. Why don't you ask the walls where you are?

Different people my perceive hell in different ways, just like different people my perceive paradise differently, visually the experience can differ but the feelings provoked by your dream environment can be both heavenly or hellish, and if this dream feels like hell to Snaggle then that can be a truly horrible think to experience.

I used to suffer Sleep Paralysis and suffer dreams that I found equally as disturbing, this problem lasted years for me, and it took me years to learn to focus my dreams for them to become enjoyable, my first lucid dreaming experiences from back in my teens where not enjoyable ones, when I used to suffer nightmares the concept of realizing I was dreaming was not the start of some joyful lucid experience, but instead just a defense mechanism that gave me the power to wake myself up.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”