False Awakening (3 in a row)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
JonSnowLD

Re: False Awakening (3 in a row)

Postby JonSnowLD » 27 Dec 2014 11:15

DesertExplorer wrote:
Does it happen for you to know how to get false awakening every night, maybe??

Can't help you there :( I don't actually have that many false awakenings in the first place! I love them when I do though-they're always so bizarre!
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Dec 2014 05:04

To bring a DC into your dream. I suggest to start off by trying to bring one of someone you feel strongly about in your dream eg you mum, boyfriend/girlfriend, best friend etc.

I suggest to do that by thinking about the other being in the next room.. know they are there cause you are willing them to be, call out for them and think about them coming then towards you.. they are getting closer and closer to the doorway of the room you are in (you may not hear them doing so but know they are), about to walk throu. Hold onto that suspense of them about to walk into the room where you are and they should.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

DesertExplorer

Postby DesertExplorer » 03 Jan 2015 15:09

That might help me, thanks. I'll try next time!
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”