First lucid dream but cut short

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dabinder47

First lucid dream but cut short

Postby dabinder47 » 23 Dec 2014 16:43

For about a week I've been trying to lucid dream. WBTB, WILD, I was reading up on everything and found it very interesting. The first few nights I seemed to be flirting with the controlling my dream. Two nights ago, I fell into sleep paralysis and knew what was happening. I got too excited/freaked out though by the quintessential dark figures. Last night, however, I could feel it. I knew it was the night. I got myself ready, cleared my mind, and fell into sleep paralysis. The dark figures were there, the thumping, tapping. etc. all occurred for a little bit but I knew I was going to make it. I calmed myself down and soon started to feel a spinning sensation of my bed and boom, there I was I my bedroom with a very clear mind. I looked up and saw what looked like blow-up shark toys that you would have in a swimming pool all over my room. I immediately looked down and my hands and saw 6 or 7 fingers on each. This was it, I had succeeded. I was lucid in my dream. I smiled and started to get excited so I looked at the floor and spun myself around and everything cleared up again. I felt in control. Now of course being my first lucid dream I became too adventurous and like many others, the only thing on my mind was sex. I walked over to my bedroom door, put my hand on it, and said to myself, "There will a big, muscular woman on the other side of this door." I opened it and looked around the sun lit hallway. I looked in my parents room and started to hear voices. The first seemed to be my family coming from downstairs and then I heard it, a very sensual voice coming from the bathroom. I pushed open that door and two massively muscular arms grabbed me around the waste and turned me. The feeling was so real. I looked up and there she was, a big, muscular, female bodybuilder wearing nothing but a small light blue bikini. I stared for a moment and and she smiled and nodded which seemed to me like the go ahead. I reached up and felt her bulging muscles, her rock hard abs, vascular biceps, huge pecs they all felt more real than I could even imagine. It was amazing. At this point though I started to get way to excited way too quickly and knew I made my mistake. I started to wake up, I fought back but it was too late. I did smile though once I knew I was truly awake. Even though it was cut short I had finally been in my first lucid dream. I understood how realistic everything was and the possibilities I could have.

taniaaust1

Re: First lucid dream but cut short

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Jan 2015 11:11

That's a cool first LD. :D . I suggest to hold another goal in mind before you have another so you can last longer in it. I dont think you did bad at all thou for a first LD, finding the woman you'd created.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”