First Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

First Lucid Dream

Postby Finch_Linus » 24 Jan 2015 11:18

I had my first lucid dream today. It was odd because I hadn't done any methods to try and do one, it just came randomly. I don't know how I became aware that I was dreaming but I rubbed my hands together and the dream world became as vivid and as real as real life. It felt the same, I could feel the breeze and the temperature and the texture of my hands. I could see as if I were awake. It was so clear.

After I stopped rubbing my hands I started to loose lucidity. So I rubbed my hands several times until I had cemented myself in my dream. The dream itself was cool, I created my own private army. However I did occasionally loose the ability to control things, but never lost clarity. Near the end of the dream I became less aware that I was dreaming and eventually awoke.

Is this abnormal? To have such a vivid lucid dream with no preparation?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Re: First Lucid Dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Jan 2015 13:41

Its not uncommon to have a spontanous lucid dream. Many beginners have had their first LD after they've stopped trying to do so. (I think some try too hard and in trying too hard, they arent being relaxed enough. One has to be both body and mind relaxed enough to LD).

Most lucid dreams are quite vivid too.

Sounds like you did a great job with the dream stabilization. Congrats on that.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”