Some dream notes, abstract, but almost lucid

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Emmurement

Some dream notes, abstract, but almost lucid

Postby Emmurement » 27 Jan 2015 23:30

Sleeping but I don't feel asleep
The general feeling is dreamlike but also feels so realistic and I am convinced I have awoken and am going about my day
These different situations seem fluid-like and transition in a smooth manner
Everything seems normal but then I start to hallucinate with figures and people appearing, sitting on my steps at home with my laptop talking to someone
I go into my room and look out the window and see the top of someones head, frightened to see what I might find, I look over and it's an unknown man's face,
I punch him in the face out of impulse or to try and maybe wake myself up or to remind myself if I really am sleeping or not
I go upstairs, I go on my balcony, my ex-girlfriend is standing smoking a cigarette surrounded by a bunch of unknown people to me
I go on my balcony again, dressed in a robe, look out across the street and a strange woman is staring at me making direct eye contact
When I look outside the sky is an artificial turquoise colour and I see a planet, much closer than the moon and it looks like Saturn
Flash back to what appears to be a government office, sitting there confused, trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing
I'm in what resembles my old apartment, I tiptoe around because I am frightened of figures appearing again, I go to run the shower to try and wake up,
finally I have awoken, feeling like I have just been paralyzed, I am not rested.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”