SCARED! SCARED! SCARED!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
bianca28

SCARED! SCARED! SCARED!

Postby bianca28 » 28 Jan 2015 08:05

Hi there! I'm new to this forum but I have been lucid dreaming for a long time. Only my friend told me that my dreams, as I coin "controlling, realistic, free and scary" are lucid dreams. So here's the first time I realized I'm lucid dreaming.

I was tired that time from school and sport training. My sister was playing on the computer and I was lying on bed when I suddenly fell asleep. The weird thing here is that my dream is the exact setting of reality when I fell asleep. I see my sister playing on computer saying words about the game that I don't understand. My aunt peep through the door and said something I can't hear. My sister replied to her. I got up to drink water downstairs when I saw my aunt talking to my grandma. From the ref, I get cold water but I don't feel it's cold. Then I went to check outside of the house, my cousins are there also, same as before I sleep but the weird thing is that my mother, who is in other country that time is also there. So I went up to ask my sister why our mother is at home but she didn't answer me back. It's like she doesn't hear me. Then I was shocked seeing myself sleeping, exactly in the position I slept. So I kindof "returned" to my body and trying to shout to my sister to wake me up.

I woke up at my last call of my sister's name. I heard my voice and it was faint as if it's the only time my voice really happened in reality. I also felt tired and with a very fast heartbeat. Then I tried to sense first if I'm still dreaming, I tried to murmur words then, my sister looked at me, at last! I asked her how long have I've been sleeping and she told me she doesn't know. I also asked her what our aunt said and I knew my dreams really happened in reality. I wasl very thirsty so I got up and did same thing in my dream. I saw same setting, except that my mother wasn't there.

I really felt scared that I even emailed my mother immediately. Everytime I talk about this I have goosebumps. I want to ask for help on how to deals with these kind of dreams. My other dreams weren't as intense as this. Why is that so?

taniaaust1

Re: SCARED! SCARED! SCARED!

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Jan 2015 10:24

My other dreams weren't as intense as this. Why is that so?

I think it may of been intense as it was more like a false awakening thou you didnt realise you'd fallen asleep eg you got up out of bed, went downstairs, got your drink, spoke to your family etc... but it ended up going lucid when you saw yourself in bed and hence paniced at that point, yelling for someone to wake you up.

False awakenings are often quite intense and so can be LDs if one panics.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”