Places revisited

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
ashes2ashes

Places revisited

Postby ashes2ashes » 31 Jan 2015 19:09

Once again I'm Ash and I'm new to this forum. I have many questions lol so bear with me.

I have recurring dreams of places I've been to before. I become aware that I have been to these dream places before. Usually they are different and aren't as bright as they used to be. Does anyone experience this? Why do we go back to these places?

esilemc00

Re: Places revisited

Postby esilemc00 » 01 Feb 2015 18:01

Me too! I have a whole dream school created. And every time I visit it, I usually explore more and I do it because I think its amazing how it stays built the same every time, and that its like a real place to me. Some parts of the school are more grim and more nightmare like than others and I'm assuming it ties in to things that my subconscious knows. Like the locker room in the school has a room connected to it that has evil beings of some sort that scream and throw things and its a very run down house that looks like nobody has entered in forever, and its haunted really bad. And to me, this represents my insecurities, and the darker parts of my mind. There are some layers of the school that I'm not allowed into, because they require passwords. Then the outside of the school has a fence with breaks in it where there is no fence. In one of the visits to the school people where attacking me and then one handed me a baseball bat and told me to hit the people to make them go away. The fence represents how I try not to let people in and that I find it hard to trust people, and the breaks in the fence are the exceptions where I learn to trust people. The school is really nice on the inside though, but the people aren't very nice most of the time. Everything about the school I can connect to myself in a way so the school is a representation of myself, and I visit it a lot of the time to find out more about myself that I might not even notice, its really cool. The school is the only place where even in my lucid dreams, I can't change the structure of it.

ashes2ashes

Re: Places revisited

Postby ashes2ashes » 04 Feb 2015 00:20

Good to know I'm not the only one!! Very interesting about it being a school structure, mine don't really seem to be included in a secure place just kind of random rooms connected by mazes of some sort or another. Thanks for the insight, the rooms do seem to represent the subconscious! It crazy that we can see that in our dreams.-ash

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”