Meeting Johnny English

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

Meeting Johnny English

Postby Nickfan40 » 11 Feb 2015 17:38

This is a dream that I had on September 20, 2012:

I am walking through a very beautiful and very well-kept house. I enter a room and see Rowan Atkinson sitting at a big desk, asleep, with his head in his arms; he is wearing the dark grey/black jumpsuit he wore in the film, Johnny English, so it is not him, but Johnny. I ask, "Mr. English?" He mumbles something sleepily, but I leave the room.

Later on, I am holding his head in my lap as he's kneeling at my feet. He is crying about being taken off the Pascal Sauvage case. I stroke his hair, trying to comfort him. Maybe I'm Lorna Campbell with a maternal instinct? I never thought of her that way because she was so vain about being so beautiful.

Later still, I am hugging him, whispering in his ear, "I like popcorn, but it gets stuck in my teeth!" I wake up before I hear his reply. I'm laughing because I don't know why I said it.
______________________________________________________________________________________
I've had a few LDs or OBEs? about walking through what I thought was Rowan Atkinson's house. I wonder if he's ever seen me if it was an OBE? I guess if he did, he wouldn't say anything about it because he wouldn't want anyone to think he was crazy.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”