I finally went lucid!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
johnmayson

I finally went lucid!

Postby johnmayson » 01 Apr 2015 14:21

And I wasn't even trying. I went to bed early last night because I was exhausted.

I was walking through a local park and came across a North Korean soldier lying on the ground. I figured out she was dead. I thought "Wait, why is there a North Korea soldier in a park in Texas? I must be dreaming!"

I decided I would reanimate her. I realized she had an AK-47. I carefully removed it because I didn't want her instinctively reaching for her rifle when she came back to life. I then touched her (on her shoulders, nothing inappropriate) to shake her awake, but I ended up waking up.

I really think this is the first time I was aware I was dreaming while dreaming.

RealityCheck

Re: I finally went lucid!

Postby RealityCheck » 02 Apr 2015 11:21

That's a really interesting way to become lucid :lol:

Congratulations to you! My first LD was also by accident when I fell asleep in the morning, and in my dream I was flown into the ocean but realized I could breathe. Usually you would wake up from the moment because you get too excited, so it's always important to tell yourself to stay calm. Rub your hands together and constantly remind yourself that you're dreaming ^^ Try doing new stuff next time you have a Lucid Dream.
How to wake yourself up

Roadwyrm

Re: I finally went lucid!

Postby Roadwyrm » 09 Apr 2015 23:37

Congratulations! From what I understand it will be easier to recognize LD after your first experience.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”