Scary Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
jimmyjames

Scary Lucid Dream

Postby jimmyjames » 26 Apr 2015 00:18

I had a very short lucid dream the other night. I had woken up at 2 in the morning and gone back to bed with the intention of having a lucid dream, and then dreamt that my dad came into my room and woke me up. I then walked to my bathroom, which in real life has a lag on its life switch, so I'm often scared that there will be someone in the bathroom.
So in my dream I go into the bathroom and lock the door before turning the light on, and I see a body lying on the floor next to the toilet. Right as I see it I have a massive shock and fall backwards, and then experience the vibrating WILD feeling, and float onto the ground. The body is still there, and I'm trapped in a small dark bathroom, also lying on the floor. I grab the sink and pull myself up, but then the body's hand touches my foot and I jump back and land upside down in the corner, and am unable to move. I had no idea how to escape the situation. Even though I knew it was a dream, I also knew that pain was very real in a dream, so I was terrified that this body would come to life and mutilate me or something. My vision slowly morphed into a sideways version of my dark bedroom, and I was awake :shock:

taniaaust1

Re: Scary Lucid Dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Apr 2015 06:58

Gotta watch those thoughts when having a lucid or other wise you will manifest things like this, best to keep fears out of them or confront those fears in them completely eg allow the body to play with your foot and observe whatever happens.

I not too long ago got myself eaten in a lucid by zombies, that was quite scary until I realised that being eaten and their teeth werent actually hurting me in the dream though they were ripping off big chunks of my flesh. (I'm quite capable of feeling extreme pain in a dream so this was scary even knowing I was dreaming).

What is a loss of a leg etc in a dream? Nothing as long as its only a dream.

I suggest confront next time or you may have a lucid get scarier and scarier (which they do do if you don't confront fears) or end up in horrific false awakenings when you try to wake up.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

jimmyjames

Re: Scary Lucid Dream

Postby jimmyjames » 26 Apr 2015 12:40

I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”