My first Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lukcid

My first Lucid Dream

Postby Lukcid » 11 May 2015 13:33

After 10 days of trying to get a lucid dream last night I managed. I do not know if it was from the MILD technique or of the fact that I woke up at night and fell asleep again.

DREAM

My brother and I were at my dad's parking lot for trucks. We looked into the distance and saw a lake that had not been there (I have not yet become lucid). My brother had superpowers and he changed the shape of lake (I have not yet become lucid). I told him to fix the lake but he did not listen. Then I tried alone. I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes the lake changed the shape :D .

Then I realized it's a dream.

I started running towards my brother and I yelled: This is a dream! I started to jump to fly. I jumped over my house. Then I took off. The feeling when I flew was indescribable. Then I felt that I'm waking up, but I strongly think that I will not wake up. I saw a tall building below. I started to jump from the top one to the top of other buildings. So I came to the school. I landed and lost control of the dream :cry: .
I do not know why but all the time were foggy.
Sorry for bad grammar (I'm from Croatia).

taniaaust1

Re: My first Lucid Dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 May 2015 13:21

You could try to do something like ordering "clarity now" to try to get rid of the fogginess.

Or you could do something like try to find some "see good" glasses in your dream to put on. (or just imagine them in your pocket and pull them out and put them on).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

xI GENGAR Ix

Postby xI GENGAR Ix » 15 May 2015 14:45

True what taniaast says....I had a lucid dream a few days ago and it started getting darker so I shouted 'more clarity' and even spun around whilst doing it and all the dream landscape came back very clear and colourful and lasted quiet abit longer

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Lucid Dreams = 25

Lukcid

Postby Lukcid » 16 May 2015 08:38

Thank you.
Sorry for bad grammar (I'm from Croatia).

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”